[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - armors scenes
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 armors scenes 
Post armors scenes
Hi guys, i read over the internet that you can trigger some cg events with the armors if you have then by a certain point in the game. how do you do it? i am currently in chapter 7 of my second playthroug (first new game+) but havent trigger any yet (eventhough i had them all ecept for gothic-special from the beggining). do you have to go to an specific location or something? or does it involve furniture?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:51 am
Post Re: armors scenes
Yeah - i found them out on accident on my 3rd playthrough

1st you can only trigger the scenes on the heroin's route your on
2nd you got get get a good chunk of the way into enhancing each costume (this does NOT include the 1st outfit and the 2 special cameo outfits as they dont have any)
3rd you'll probaly need the zone unlocked also for the scene to appear

once you meet each condition all you need to do is to make sure that heroin is equiped with that armor and then go to that zone

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 am

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 am
thanks a lot. so you say that first i have to upgrade the outfit to a certain point and then go to to an especific map?
do anyone knows more details about the enchancing? how many upgrades need to be done
also, do i get a notification or i have to guess? is it a specific map or an event squere pops in the location (like in yuma lake with suina, or in mt rosea, with kohakuren´s drinks?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:07 pm
I alredy try myself, thanks for the help. firstly, will do mention where you need to go, then in the location there is an event squere, it doesnt envolve a dungeon.
lets not stop here, lets post the requirements for each armor
this far i discovered yuela´s omni (brave lord) you need to enchance until it asks you to use a fabric enchancer (IV) (3 steps after learning counter I)

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 pm
dont have to be wearing the armor when enhancig but need to be wearing to see the event chart
the following works regardless of the enhancing branch
for yuela´s
earth elemental: until it asks you to use a fabric fortifier (III), event on yuidora woodland
dark elemental: when given the options Dark+1, gem+1/gem+1, and con+1/str+1. enhacing the last one will trigger it, event on amurent forest land
fire elemental: until it asks you to use fabric enhancer (IV), event on rosean mountain
omni elemental: until it asks you to use fabric enhancer (IV), event on yuidora mine
holy elemental: until it asks you to use fabric enhancer (IV), event on clifside church

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 am
Gothic costumes do not have H-Scenes...Cameo ones do. the gothic doll, gothic rocker, and gothic maid outfits do not have H-scenes. I know this because I've fully unlocked pretty much everything on ALL of the clothes...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm
They do. Upgrade every character gothic outfit, dress them up with it and enjoy.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:51 am
Gothic outfit does have a H-scene but this one is not like the other costumes.
equip gothic on all 3 heroines at the same time and hf. (For me this is the best scene of the game)

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 am

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 am
You should read again. They said to upgrade EVERY the gothic outfits, implying the H-scenes is a foursome?

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:34 am

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:56 am
Do the Cameo and Gothic scenes have to be route specific? Or can u trigger them on any route?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:54 am

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 am

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 am
if u upgrade the gothic armor for all 3 girls and make them wear it and leave the city and reenter .... u get a good h-scene that almost everyone want the ending to be ...

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 am
Hoo... I never knew about that... that's the last cgs/event that I'm missing!! good stuff~

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 am

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]