[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Kamidori Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Kamidori Main Thread 
Post Re: Kamidori 1.0c: Last Update 4/3
Various texts are completely untranslated, I assume it all has to do with the Ominous Portals quest. I think that's a NG+ feature only. Some are in the bar with Tian, some with Rosanna, and what finally led me to realize what it all, likely, relates to, was attempting to do Ominous Portals quest.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 am
First time you go to Rosean Mountains, Flame Fox's Den, and reach the event mark:

Yuela: "What? Are You exhausted already? You lack training."

You > you.

Event you get in Yuidora Woodland after taking Crayl to Forest of Souls:

Crayanne: I-I see... Is Crayl doing well?"

The "「 " is missing.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:25 am
I found a mistake on Serawi's route(at least, I think I'm on her route), in the third chapter, during the second time to split the Reaper in two. She says "Man" instead of "Mana".

Here is a screenshot of the mistake:

I apologise for it being in the backlog, I accidentally clicked forward.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:22 am
Beet Gardens give Red stones rather than Green Grass.

Beet Garden
Serving your vegetable needs
[ Yard ] Green Grass, +3 Sense

Green Grass -> Red Stone

Wooden Swing gives Branches, not Tree Branch (are there even tree branches as an item in this game?)

Wooden Swing
You're a little old for this
[ Yard ] Tree Branch, +3 Sense

Tree Branch -> Branches

edit: Another..

Earth Cage
Bars extend far underground
[ Yard ] Animal Blood, +3 Sense

Animal Blood -> Worm Blood

edit: May as well edit this rather than make another post.

Vegetable Garden
Fresh Veggies for Dinner
White Magic Stone

White Magic Stone -> White Stome

Last edited by Slurpees on Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 04, 2012 10:33 pm
Event in manor after you accept the shipwreck quest from Tian:

Rosanna: "A fleet was shipwrecked in Neryil. It was en route to the Rakmel fiefdom in the northern part of the Union."

Rakmel > Rakimel, or Rachimel as in the Lexicon. If you choose the latter, you will have to change all Rakimels though.

Sat May 05, 2012 1:07 pm
There is a NG+ Conversation with Tian that's completely in Japanese. It's in Chapter 2, and I've completed Yuela Route only (though I doubt that helps) It leads to quest No.105 "Demonfolk Rumors"

Here's a screenshot of the start of the conversation:

I hope this helps

Edit: I found another untranslated conversation with Tian. Still in Chapter 2, only difference is I finished the Forest of Souls mission. Nothing noteworthy happened afterward.

Screenshot:

I've made separate saves of both instances if you need anything else.

Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm
Fascinating. Perhaps the answer to this quandry can be found somewhere in this thread. Maybe even in the first post.

------------------

Come Wednesday or Thursday, I'm going through the things reported since the last update and addressing or ignoring them as appropriate. This will likely be the final update.

Sun May 06, 2012 12:28 am
Error in item discription/title? Or tongue in check reference to name?

The furniture item
"Automatic Sewer" - Waste water does not go here.

Isnt this a sewing machine? Least that is what the picture looks like.

Heck is the item name even correct? Never heard of an automatic sewer... sewing machines, yes.

Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm
The description says more than anything.

Thanks for the update, by the way :3

Mon May 07, 2012 6:23 am

Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm
Same concept as the automatic broom=vacuum cleaner... anyway... sidetracking... but
According to the in game encyclopedia, Master Thief (which is the skill given by Sharty's artifact) Is 2x action and search. this is totally wrong... it's 2x action and adventurer. I have tested this, because she mined and unlocked doors without the appropriate skills. Lyphia's Curiosity is also completely wrong. it is not search, it is adventurer. tested in same fashion.

Wed May 09, 2012 3:02 am
Just wondering if the names of the "Heaven Meteorite" and "Mercury Meteorite" furnitures have been switched around. "Heaven Meteorite" gives Mercury Stones, while "Mercury Meteorite" gives Minerva Stones. Shouldn't the names be the other way around? Possibly the flavour text as well?

Wed May 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Aroduc,
since you say you're probably going to do a final update soon.
I'm 2/3 of the way through my 3rd route and as yet have not come across any untranslated text.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for what must have taken considerable amount of time and effort to translate this game into English for those of us who have no knowledge of the Japanese language.
I've been finding this game to be very enjoyable and addictive to play and would not have been able to do so without your help.
Sure, there are some minor errors here and there but nothing that means I don't understand what is being said which is really point of this.

Again, many thanks for putting in the effort to do this.

Thu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm
Post Re: Kamidori 1.1: Last Update 5/10
Updated.

It's just a pack of files now and doesn't include a version checker or installation verification. That will (hopefully) remove some of the dumber questions about the patch itself, but on the other hand, if all three appends are not installed correctly, it will cause weird runtime problems. Nothing that should corrupt the game (probably), but it will call incorrect events and scripts that will mess things up if it tries to access append data that doesn't exist.

Thu May 10, 2012 5:31 pm
Thanks again for the patch :3

Thu May 10, 2012 7:11 pm
There is a new application file in the 1.1 patch... should we be using Kamidori English.exe now instead of the age.exe?

Thu May 10, 2012 8:34 pm
It's the same file.

Thu May 10, 2012 10:54 pm
On Emelita's route Chapter 6 Promotion

Rosanna
[I will report if anything should happen. Please be prepared to come to my air.]

Should be

Rosanna
[I will report if anything should happen. Please be prepared to come to my aid.]

Also Thank you for this Great Translation.

Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 am
Room Furniture - Item description typo, missing amount of bonus

Adult Poster
Keep it hidden from the girls
[ Room | Wall ] +Knowledge

Should be "+15 Knowledge"

Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 am
http://snag.gy/DAFXY.jpg

Wil:
Should we bring you etc.
(he's asking)

Kohakuren:
Mm. Yes you should.
(she is obviously referring to herself and replying to Wil about the sentence above)

Thu May 24, 2012 8:29 am
Aroduc, is this the final update after all? Just to know if reporting is still necessary or not.

Fri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm
If you want. Don't count on any more updates for a month+ though unless you find something really major, and that's at absolute best.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 am
the failed quest icon text says "FALLED"

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 am

Last edited by Mikami on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

I was looking at the class names and found that Mylen and Hannah have duplicates.
The first line in each is from a wiki I found that I assume has the Japanese characters for the class and their interpretations.
The second line is the names in the translation patch.

Mylen
歪魔姫 (Fiend Princess), ばびゅんと歪魔姫 (???), なんでも解決歪魔姫 (Take No Prisoners), ??? (Pouty Princess)
Fiend Princess, Fiend Princess, Take No Prisoners, Pouty Princess

Hannah
修道女 (Nun), 神官 (Shinto Priestess), 慈愛の神官 (Kind Priestess), 祝福を受けた神官 (Blessed Priestess), 聖女 (Saint), 燐武の聖女 (Crusading Saint)
Priestess, Priestess, Kind Priestess, Blessed Princess, Saint, Crusading Saint

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next