[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Howto: Cheat
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Howto: Cheat 
Post Re: Howto: Cheat
new version:
- all Retel bows exp were bugged
- added Unit Weapon Mastery Exp Limits group. sets the needed threshold of exp for each level (e.g. to reach weapon level d you needed 3000 exp, while m needed 30000 exp. now you can all set to 1 exp and you can insta level from level e to m)
- added Weapon/Acc Exp Limits. sets the needed kills to level a weapon / an accessory up. each item has its own batch mode to set a min limit. there is also a batch mode to set all items to a min limit.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:20 pm
Sorry, but can I ask for Maria's Heart & Stynia codes? It's for ultimate weapon synth (Maria's Heart needed for Ragmuena's and one for Leguna's, Stynia for all Eushullies)
Since Maria Heart can only gotten once / playthrough and only on Yuela route
And Stynia about 1 or 2 / playthrough
.. I didn't really want to replay Yuela's route just for this those two items ~_~

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 am
The other ssg has it. I think it's posted in page 4 or 5.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:50 pm
Oh, didn't noticed that

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 pm
Can someone please upload the latest one in MF because all the three links don't work on me.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 am
I have a problem loading SpoilerAL.

As you can see, this is what happened to me the moment I start up the program.
And as shown in the picture I have properly extracted the .ssg file into the ssg folder.

... I do not see any 'table' listed... (A.K.A step 2)

I had initially thought the problem was a version of SpoilerAL which I had previously downloaded and extracted into my Daibanchou game folder.
Those folders have already been deleted, and still this problem persists...

Computer basic specs...
Win7, System Locale Japanese, intel i5, Radeon.

... Any help would be appreciated.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:19 am
are you sure that you copied the ssg file to the folder "h:\visual novels\daibanchou\and so on"? you seem to have another spoileral version extracted on your desktop...
make sure the ssg file is in the right folder (you can change the folder at the left bottom button next to the path.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:31 am

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 am
pro tip:
you can copy the text output from a message box (just press copy c) and use an online translator. this works for 99.999% of all message boxes. unless the programmer is retarded and explicitly disabled it.

my gut feeling tells me that the message box tells you that you selected an invalid folder (you deleted it..). tho my spoileral does not throw your error when i delete the ssg folder.
anyway click the windows start icon (on windows before vista click on run) and put regedit into the input box. delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Atsu\SpoilerAL

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 pm
Yes! That's it!
Removing the initial registry was the answer.
It finally worked without glitches...

Thank you very much for the help.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 pm
Hi slash32, just a quick question, are you planning to add all skill of characters?

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 am
Do you happen to have ETA for the 500 kills for the meister rank? Since I really can't be bothered to do it every playthrough :(

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm
It's there for quite a while already. Perma-stats > kills.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Wed May 02, 2012 6:06 pm
Please give a tutorial on HOW to set items to 99! I could not figure out anything on that horrible tutorial blog since I see no way to save what you change. I am just sick of hunting a dungeon like the ruins over a dozen times and only finding Mithrill ONCE! That is so stupid. So all I want to know is how do I adjust the values and save what I changed?

Followed the fail of a tutorial that first post shows and it DID NOT WORK! I want to max Mithril but I change value and NOTHING HAPPENS!! Someone please post a working tutorial with pics! Or step by step instructions!

Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm
Use the trainer Alpha5 listed on page 1... it's in JP but with a little trial and error you can figure it out.

It's only for the main game and ng+... dont think it has any of the materials from the add ons. I cant find a listing for "Dark Grass".

All you need to do is make a list in word/notepad and copy the item's jp name and edit the quanity and check your inventory, type in the english name next to the jp text in word/notepad... rinse and repeat and you can have a complete list of all items you could possibly want to add.

You can edit the xp for a character and even the weapon skill xp meter.

You can add money and any item found in the regular or ng+. You can also level boost your toon by changing your xp to 99 before you kill a mob... kill it, then level, leave it showing your stat increase... go and edit your xp back to 99... go back to the game and wham level again. assuming the mob normally gives 10 xp... that's 10 levels.

I tried the spal61 as well... couldnt figure it out. I had more luck with the JP trainer.

Fri May 04, 2012 7:23 pm
OP,

Thank you very much for you cheats! It helped me a lot to avoid the boredom of ... resource gathering. :)

I had some difficulty in getting this to work the first time. For some reason, in-spite of switching the affinity of the 2 programs (game+cheat) to different cores, I kept encountering errors when I tried to change a value.

Then a bit of hackery solved things for me. You see, I'm running the English patch of the game. That means my executable is called "Kamidori English.exe" and NOT "AGE.EXE".

I opened the KAMT2.ssg file in a text editor and near the top I made this change,

OLD:
[process]AGE.EXE

NEW:
[process]Kamidori English.exe

After that, the cheats began to work beautifully for me! Thanks again OP !!!

-chronodekar

Wed May 23, 2012 8:25 am
The link is down, could someone upload the .ssg again? thanks.

Edit: Looks like the guy above me could download the .ssg, maybe the link is not down but restricted in other countries, either case it'd be helpfull if someone could please upload the .ssg in another server.

Wed May 23, 2012 5:17 pm
I just checked the OP's link. As far as I can tell, it looks like it's still up. Still here it is again,

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?47kh1094b4cu6v7

I haven't asked the OP for permission to upload this, so if he tells me to pull it, I will.

On another note, this is the original ssg file. To get the cheats working on the English patch, you'll need to edit the file a bit. Any text editor should do.

-chronodekar

Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 am
Thanks Chrono, I could finally download the .ssg!! and yes it looks like the link from the first page is restricted in some areas because no matter how many times I try it won't work for me.
Oh and sorry to have made you upload it without permission, hope slash understands that his link isn't working in some countries.
Thanks again.

Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 am
is there some way to bring someone's weapon mastery to M? grinding it is boring and stupid :<

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 am
It's in the perma-stats.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am
Post The Marwen Stuff
is there also a section for the ring and the necklace?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 pm
You mean accessories? Yes, there is.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:32 am
so, i load up spoileral (as admin) then i doubleclick the thing that tooltips as "created by slash32" yeah?

then i go down to items, then materials then i pick what i want, use the calculator to make about 100, then i click the button next to the number field, right?

not defined error.

what now?

the blue backgrounded box is popping up saying 対象のプロセスを開けません。

which is apparantly moonspeak for "do not open the target process."

and i have no idea what that means in this context

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next