View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Subbed Movies Question 
Post Subbed Movies Question
hay, i came to this site after remembering that one of the many anime series i wanted to get was Galaxy Angel, since i got Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime and found out they was both based from Visual Novels i thought i'd search VNDB to see if there was a Galaxy Angel Visual Novel which i could play while i wait for my supplier to do their stock take on Anime, anyway, found the links to this site on it for the patches.

Anyway, i just got Galaxy Angel and waiting for Moonlit Lovers and Eternal Lovers to ship in so i went to download all the patch downloads this site had for them and i notice something strange, Galaxy Angel and Eternal Lovers have Subbed Movies Pacthes but Moonlit Lovers don't

now i'm curious, does the patch sub the movies and if so how come Galaxy Angel and Eternal Lovers don't do the same thing

Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 am
Post Re: Subbed Movies Question
Yeah, the patch subs the movies automatically at least in my case. Don't know why it doesn't do that with the other games.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]