[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Loli Purifiers of the Fetish Empire.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Loli Purifiers of the Fetish Empire. 

Post The Loli Purifiers of the Fetish Empire.
Too long.
Too long have loli's been under the thumb of the oppressors, too long have they been seen as nothing but cheap sex toys.
No more. I stand, a devout cultist, against the Lolicon Reich and their Self-Serving impure ways.
No more, shall people like them trample the world, with their inhmane obsession with a cup breasts.
No more, shall they sully the pure, the beatiful, the cute.
I say we crush them.
they have many times insulted the angels.
many times have they commited crimes of hate towards the cults.
I swear, by My Life, that they will pay.
Raise your fists in anger, and join the Movement to free underage, or unusually short girls from their oppressive, perveted ways.
we're not like them, I won't admit to being A good leader.
I just know that you won't stand for this, raise your fist lolicon, shotacon, or normal person.
Large breast fetishists or no

These filth, this "Lolicon Reich" believes that any human who is not a lolicon, is mud.
I SAY NAY. A man has his way of living, he should live it his way, not some fool fuhrers.
They insult Chitose, they insult Mint, they have repeatedly referred to transvall as the "Transvestite Empire"
I SAY NAY. No being, Deity or no, should be insulted.
I SAY NAY, to this "Michael Means Business" person
I SAY NAY, to all the fools and heretics who would join the reich, obsessed with child slavery.
Zebdal has correct views on how Loli's should be treated, His example is a shining beacon which we should follow.
LOLICON IS A DISEASE

FOR THE FETISH EMPIRE AND THE MOST SEXY RELIGIONS IT CONTAINS

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Post Re: Interested in joining the ranks of the Loli Purist Movem

Tue May 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

Perhaps.

Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 pm

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:34 am
Profile WWW

Ignore this, I now accept it, they are pigs, too stupid too even wate my intricate plans on. *places plan number 349 in filing cabinet*

Death to false Prophets, all hail Pure Mint Blancmanche.

hahahahaha, they try to disgrace her, but even now she shines as a beacon, our Light

Wed May 25, 2011 12:35 am

She shines, and shall guide us to the destruction of NSLP.
All hail our beloved Angel!

Those filthy bastards think they can put out our flames of dedication to Mint by showing their collections of fake fan-arts that made by the doujin we've discussed long ago. But have no worry, the fire builds itself so strong that it burns tha pictures itself!

NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT, THE ANGELS ARE ON OUR SIDE!

Long live Her Majesty, Her people, and The Angels!!
Long live the Empire, its Allies, and The Angelic Cults!!

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 am
Profile WWW

Even more foolish of them, they don't look for disgracing pictures, but near nude, and not one of those exist that doesn't make her look cute.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:03 am

The whole world is already supporting the Angel for not letting the prohibited pictures not exist in the internet.

THOSE FILTHY BASTARD IN LOLICON COCKREICHES SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THEY'RE THE ONE WHO'S LACKING OF MANPOWER, NOT THE HOLY TRANSVAAL EMPIRE!!!

Long live Her Majesty, Her People, and The Angels!
Long live the Empire, its Allies, and The Angelic Cults!

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 am
Profile WWW

See, the world merlely frowns on cults and brotherhoods.
but Reichs, and lolicon, ehehehehehehe........
Bad move Michael, bad move

Wed May 25, 2011 4:39 am

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 am
Profile WWW

Michael isn't just a dumb ass,
he's also a showman.
So, he has a weakness, he likes to show off.
this is where it get's fun.
He wouldn't or couldn't resist a chance to try and include himself personally in the Lewdness.
his undoing, a showman likes winning, so when he loses the dare, Ohohohohoh, then, I've just beaten him again.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 am

...Then he will be fully ashamed, and as I stated in the thread;
You (Fuhrer) shall be the one who will be laughed at, in the every corner of the Empire.

Check this people!

What an EPIC FAIL.

Long live Her Majesty, Her People, and the Angels!
Long live the Empire, its Allies, and the Angelic Cults!

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:33 am
Profile WWW

and you wonder why I practice my trolling and aggravation skills.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 am

Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

THEY STILL BESMIRCH HER BEAUTIFUL NAME BY USING IT.

DEATH TO BESMIRCHERS, DEATH TO MICHAEL MEANS BUSINESS(cause he's some kinda nutcase douchefag), DEATH TO TEIR LOLI SLAVES.

LONG LIVE BELOVED MINT BLANCMANCHE.

I'm also offering this, If you wish to join the Society For The Decimation of The Filthy Lolicon Reich, And Their Loli Slaves.
You then get the pleasure of punishing the lolicons, by dissecting their beloved loli before their eyes.

LONG LIVE THE SOCIETY FOR THE DECIMATION F THE FILTHY LOLICON REICH, AND THEIR LOLI SLAVES.

Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

I'LL NOT BE CALLED SUCH FILTH,
I see lolis as a thing to leave pure, not corrupt with foul perverted means.
And we dissect the slaves, to discover Why they became slaves.
No-one, And I mean NO-ONE, lewdly claims that they'll "require a more intimate examination" of our purest Mistress.
Kill ten, save fifty, a fair trade.
And in case of any misconceptions, I AM EVIL!!!!

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Fri May 27, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Wed May 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Prior to their use of Vanilla.
Now I see the truest light, We are the Cure, They Are The Disease.
I will Purge the wound that is society, of one of it's infections, so that It may begin to heal!

Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 pm

AHAHAHAHA.
the douches should've noticed, I'm also a mudfetishist as they say.
I won't be bound by their fool definition of pure.
Impurity is the only true answer.

Wed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Wed May 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I'm waiting until there are so many discrepancies that I can take up a whole page with them.

And your power is not yet needed, if they manage to get enough guts, then feel free to join in.

Thu May 26, 2011 12:43 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu May 26, 2011 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next