[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Who is your favorite angel?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Who is your favorite angel? 
Post Who is your favorite angel?
Alright you guys same as before. Lets see if time has changed some of your perceptions
Im still for Mint without question

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:23 pm
Post Re: Who is your favorite angel?
Vanilla.

Originally it was Mint, but I found a new favorite several years ago.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 pm

though my avatar and signiture make it obvious, mint...hm not in poll format?...or is that not possible anymore?
nope it can't be put in poll format...annoying

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:42 pm

My profile already explains my favorite angel itself.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:45 am
Profile WWW

Milfie, but with Mint as a close 2nd and Ranpha as a close 3rd.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:15 pm
Vanilla~~

Then Chitose, and Milfeulle. They're just really nice people characters. :)

Last edited by The_Undying_Mage on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:39 pm
Milfie - 1st
Chitose - 2nd

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 pm

k if were typing seconds then vanilla as second

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Vanilla

but I always play Milfie route 1st then Vanilla's
I don't know why..

as for 2nd, it is Chitose

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 am
Profile WWW

My signature says it all

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:42 am
1. Chitose.
Aside that it's very improbable that someone as capable yet humble as her would actually exist, she's a pretty good partner. She's really cute whenever she was confronted with her close relationship with tact too.
2. Milfeulle.
She's really girly and has all the classic lines, like "I want to be with you forever" and stuff. However, I'm not very fond of boke (airheaded) girls.
3. Vanilla.
A very obedient girl. She's the type to listen to (and believe) anything you say. I just wish she had more... personality.
4. Ranpha.
I actually consider her to be the girl with the most believable normal personality... that is, the most like real life girls, materialistic and self-centered. She still comes off better than average girls in some ways though. That being said, if I wanted to meet a normal girl, I don't need to play galaxy angel.
5. Mint/Forte
I'm sorry, but I can't get past the part about mint looking like a primary school kid despite being 16 years old. Vanilla on the other hand, grows up looking like she could qualify to be the next holy mother of the white moon (if she were a little taller). If mint had long hair and more sex appeal I would rank her higher, considering she's actually pretty interesting and smart, but chitose already took the role of long blue haired girl. Forte's design looks... bad (erm... monocle?). She also has a more manly voice than normal, as well as relatively manly hobbies. If they wanted to combine girls and guns they should have create a femme fatale - like starcraft's nova imo, although it I guess it wouldn't suit the galaxy angel mood very much.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 am

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 pm

I call Blasphemy, Mint is a Deity, Perfection personified, any implications of imperfection will be met with severe punishment, ON A SCALE NO HUMAN CAN IMAGINE!!!!!!!!
(note:second favorite angel=vanilla)

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:48 pm
Primary school kid?
what schools have you been hanging out near buddy?
Mint is indeed perfection

Vanilla would probably be second

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 am

I did wonder that, I went to primary school, and no-one looked like her (well duh... no humans looks like perfection personified).
And you must've been dong a real Cthulhu right there cause what you spoke was madness.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:18 am

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 pm

That way, no-one suspects me.
and to "Do" a Cthulhu is to speak madness

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 am

mint pawa:

Dance×Mixer:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Nay, I no longer needed the shackles of a signature, people are already aware of the cults presence now

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 pm

mint pawa:

Dance×Mixer:

Sun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 627 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next