[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Howto: Cheat
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Howto: Cheat 
Post Re: Howto: Cheat
@ seipher
sorry if my explanation was unclear. i know why freezing in batch mode is wonky. it does work btw. but you have to make sure that spoiler never ever does show the wrong value before your click on freeze or you will crash the game / spoileral. other ssg files are only useful if they either use another way to insert the user input (no numpad input thingy) or dont need to show the current value. actually showing the current value wouldnt be problem if spoileral wouldnt show the decrypted value which when set used crashes everything.

regarding the accs: no time there yet. tho i hope you had more than 1. since finding a value which is used for more than e.g. 10 items is no fun....

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 pm
When I set my XP to 99 and froze it there, killing a monster that would give me, say, 30 XP would bring me to 129 XP instead of "looping" 30 level ups. Not entirely sure why. Maybe it gets set back to 99 before the game has time to register the level up or something.

Doesn't really matter that much, as I can still manually set myself back to 99 each time (during the level up screen) and get the same result, just slightly more tedious.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm
@ 5il3nc3r
like i said freezing does not work instantly. however you should be able to level up at least 10 levels when you get e.g. 30 exp. a trick is to wait a sec before you click on the level up screen to get another new level. spoiler gets some time to set the exp back to 99 then.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:28 pm
I tried it again with Mylen, and it seems to work fine. Either I messed up when I tried last time, or it got fixed in the newer version of your script.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:29 pm
I think that save has every accessory set to 10 of each, and 900 of everything else, so i dont know if that would make it alot harder or not. im still farming on my own save for them so i could toss that your way if i ever get them to drop.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm
@seipher
an actual save file would have been easier. having to start a new game and watching the prologue with its endless dialogs again was annoying. to find an item its amount must either be unique (or at least the number of items with the same amount must be low) or its amount can be changed easily (e.g. i can sell it). neither case was the option with your "save".

new version:
- perma stats batch mode was bugged (another forgotten white space...)
- added changeable limits for perma stats. stats were resetted on level up, when they were higher than their limit (setting a limit to 0 will remove it)
- added all artifact accessories
- finished weapon exp/level settings for all maid weapons

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/MGUGF2KV/KAMT2.ssg

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:41 pm
You can equip / unequip it to change it from 9 to 10, but im not sure how else you can do it. The person whos save that was hasnt responded to me how he even cheated them in the first place. The other trainer gives all of them except the special ones.

Sorry about that, i forgot it wasnt actually a save game.

Im not sure if this will help at all. Heres my current savegame it has Wil and Yuelas and a few others. Maybe comparing them will help and also show you the region the others are in ?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ttfoyutu5qbqskp

*EDIT* Ah, nice, it does give all the artifact accessories now, thanks alot :) back to playing instead of farming!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 pm
there seems to be a problem with the found flag of the item "teleport stone"
( I'm assuming that it is option that's near egress and door stones and is written in jap langauage )
it doesn't appear when I set the flag at 1.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:40 am
@hachigan
open the ssg file with a text editor and replace [subject]転送の創石/_/Freeze:calc,-0x74,0,9999 with [subject]Teleport Stone/_/Freeze:calc,-0x70,0,9999
going to post a new version once i added some more stuff...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 am
Just a quick question, do you plan on translating the untranslated furniture at some point?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 am
well there is a fast option to get it translated: go into spoileral, set each furniture item to an unique amount: e.g. increase the amount each time. add 1st one 101 times, 2nd 102 times...
go into the game and check which item got added 101 times, replace the japanese text with the english name in the ssg file for the first untranslated furniture item... there are less than 200 items so get going :P
once done you can send me the changes and i will merge them into my version...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 am
Hmm... that's a thought, although I don't know how to rename stuff within SpoilerAL...

Or would it be okay to post it here instead?

Either like this:

Or I'd need to find a way to copy-paste the text from spoilerAL to here.

Let me know if it's useful. I'd like to help back for all you're doing :)

EDIT: Okay, so I found out I can just open the SSG file with notepad. Do I just change the name string for the furnitures, save and then send it to you? Or is there a different way you'd want me to proceed?
(Also, I don't think any item can go over 999, so having the max set to 9999 is overkill imo) :)

Last edited by 5il3nc3r on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 am

Last edited by testtest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:05 pm
Okay, on it.

Will post back in a few hours, once I translated everything :)

Edit: Found a mistake in the addressing >.>;

[subject]飾り青竜刀/_/Freeze:calc,0x54,0,9999
[subject]南方鎧飾り/_/Freeze:calc,0x58,0,9999
[subject]北方鎧飾り/_/Freeze:calc,0x5C,0,9999
[subject]敷布団・緑/_/Freeze:calc,0x64,0,9999
[subject]敷布団・赤/_/Freeze:calc,0x00,0,9999
[subject]夫婦敷布団/_/Freeze:calc,0x68,0,9999
[subject]ダブルベッド/_/Freeze:calc,0x6C,0,9999
[subject]機械式回転ベッド/_/Freeze:calc,0x70,0,9999

I'm not completely sure how the addressing works, but 0x00 is the same as the very first furniture (Small Bookshelf)

Last edited by 5il3nc3r on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:13 pm
u jelly? :)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm
^Impressive

I finished translating the untranslated furniture. I left them in the untranslated section so you can easily know which ones I modified.

As I mentioned previously, there's a line with the wrong address:
[subject]飾り青竜刀/_/Freeze:calc,0x54,0,9999
[subject]南方鎧飾り/_/Freeze:calc,0x58,0,9999
[subject]北方鎧飾り/_/Freeze:calc,0x5C,0,9999
[subject]敷布団・緑/_/Freeze:calc,0x64,0,9999
[subject]敷布団・赤/_/Freeze:calc,0x00,0,9999
[subject]夫婦敷布団/_/Freeze:calc,0x68,0,9999
[subject]ダブルベッド/_/Freeze:calc,0x6C,0,9999

It's supposed to be the Splendid Futon, but because of the address, it changes the Small Wardrobe instead. I renamed the line to the futon one, but until you fix the addressing, that won't be accurate.

Additionally, even when combining all of the furniture items from the translated and untranslated lists, there are still a fair amount of furnitures missing.
When looking in the item list for Furnitures (Under Mission and Quest), items 238-254 and 258-264 are still unknown.

If it helps, item 237 is the Cowshed, and 255 is the Cypress Garden; 257 is the Pumpkin Field and 265 is the Herbal Path. So I would assume that all of the missing ones are for the Yard.

Here is my version of your (latest) ssg file, with the items translated.
http://www.mediafire.com/?syorjpmwz080i6t

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:44 pm
@JackFrost
trolling much? so some guy finished translating the other ssg file.
posting a screenshot of it is of course awesome. so either post the ssg file or get lost :twisted:

@5il3nc3r
thanks, will add the missing stuff myself ;)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:05 pm
Glad to help. If there's anything else that doesn't require profound knowledge of coding (or Japanese) that I can help with, lemme know. :)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:34 pm
i have the same file albeit less translated (the file was actually linked in this thread somewhere...)
the syntax is is the same. the main difference is that your file does not decode / encode memory globally but for every damn option (hence the awesome file size). another part is that your file groups the options differently, therefore the pointers / offsets are a bit different. a bit of find and replace magic and they fit with mine.

my main problem is that i cant be arsed to translate every skills / weapon / and so forth. actually adding all of them takes me less than a hour. so if you kindly finish the translation stuff im more than happy to merge them into one cheat file.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm
I'm not sure the file was the same, I had already translated a lot of stuff in my ssg before the file was posted, so I don't really know if it was the same file/version
I'll post what I can, just give me a lil while

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm
new version:
- Teleport Stone was bugged
- added all furniture items (thanks to 5il3nc3r for translating the missing items). need to group them into smaller sub categories tho...

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0AH4IWHF/KAMT2_0.ssg

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm
Would adding the Found flag into the actual item selection cause errors? Seems kinda redundant to have to mark find flag and then item amount for everything.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 pm
Rather than that, I'd suggest you change the item found tag into checkboxes as per the move again option.

Personally, I'd also suggest you just break up the SSG files into multiple actual files if reading long names and long lists is such an issue (I'm assuming it will even improve efficiency since the program has less inputs to scan for.)

Then again, I suppose the end user is able to do this on their own with some minor reading up on the format >.>;

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next