[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - NG+ Save Question
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 NG+ Save Question 
Post NG+ Save Question
Does anyone have a New Game + Save that has everything including the 2.0 characters? I found a save that is really nice, but it wont unlock the 2.0 characters for me.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:32 pm
Post Re: NG+ Save Question
Replace new link.

New save bonus :

Last edited by alpha_5 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 am
Ya the Full Bonus Save is the one i found before, ill try the 2.0 one.

Thanks alot :)

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:07 pm
Hmm just curious, how did you go about getting 900 of every item and such? I tried using spoilerAL but i dont think it has all the items in it yet.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:53 pm
In topic Howto cheat ,I posted a Trainer.
The save I gave you (ver2.0) is not my save ,but a cheat save.

The Trainer is full Japanese ,so it's hard to use.
And I prefer play normal without cheat though.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:17 am
I know theres a trainer and the spoilerAL thing. I was gonna try to make a fresh start with all crafting items and go from there, but trying to figure out the trainer beyond characters is confusing lol.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:47 am
Can someone please reupload the saves the link doesn't work anymore

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 am

Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:37 pm
can i ask that while playing the save game, most of my attack are critical and all normal attack are missed. So those critical hit make me can't get through chapter 4 when Wil going to find material to fix Yuela's sword. Can anyone help me get through this? ( This mission i have to hit a boss until he below 10% health but my char kill him in the first attack so i keep fail the game)

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:25 am

If you're using hacked save from above, that's expected. Are you using it?

And a general tip for that mission - use someone with weak attack, or an element that the boss is resistant to. If you have Training Bracelet (NG+), it will solve all problems.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]