[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Uncensoring Project - Closed
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 Uncensoring Project - Closed 
Post Uncensoring Project - Closed
As I unlocked more CGs within the game I started to realize just how big a project this would be as well as just how hard some images will be to uncensor. Sorry everyone but I don't believe I'll be continuing to uncensor the game.

Both Aht and Crayanna are now fully uncensored (At least the scenes I'm aware of)
Crayanne Gallery -
Aht Gallery -

I've also zipped them up for testing in game, just extract them into the patch folder location in the Kamidori install folder.

Aht Full Scene -
Crayanne All Scenes -

Last edited by Kareeda on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Post Re: Uncensoring Project - Need Opinions
I think you did it good.
If you want to continue ,please do it.

Someone ,please give him your thought.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 am
I made this account just to tell you please continue this project!!!

I'm also curious as to how you are uncensoring things. Is there a tool/algorithm for it or are you just using your imagination and photoshop? Either way I think you did a good job so far with Aht.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 am
I contacted the makers of my drawing tablet to get new drivers so i could actually us it correctly. After that I was able to search some databases for references that were at a similar angle, then modified them heavily and redrew parts to make it match best i could. If you notice the angle isn't exactly right but in all honestly it's close enough to not be to bothersome. I'll continue my project once i get finished with more of the game. Don't want to ruin all the scenes by seeing them outside of game you know?

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 am
Post Re: Uncensoring Project - Update 3/12 - Full Aht Scene
I'll be updating the post regularly as I continue uncensoring the CGs.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:46 am
Deleted.

Last edited by RPGFan on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 am
She's actually being penetrated by an invisible man so if anything it should be even darker to give the illusion of depth. Once I'm done with more pictures I might revise it because by then I might have gotten better.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 pm
Great job!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 am
In the original pictures the male member is in the scene, I think it might look better (more believable) if you left that in although that's probably personal preference. Once again I look forward to seeing this project completed.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 pm
Call me blind but when comparing them and looking at them, I do not see any member... I didn't remove anything from the picture. If you check the gallery i posted you'd notice that I uploaded the censored version as well for comparison. You'll see there is no member to remove....

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:50 pm
Sankyu muches for your hard work~

Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:39 am
Just registered so I could show my support. This is a skill I really wish I had since censoring is so irksome to me.

To my untrained eye, I find the quality quite nice, so keep up the good work! :)

Also, if you're taking any requests on what scenes to do next, I'd love some Kohakuren love.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 am
Almost done with Crayanne. I'll think about working on her next :)

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 am
Post Re: Uncensoring Project - Update 3/17 - Full Crayanne Uncens
Haha, nope you are not blind. It was in some of the other heroine scenes and I guess I remembered incorrectly and assumed it was the same style for all of them. My bad :oops: , Sorry about that.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 pm
It's mostly due to the angle of the scene, Otherwise half the screen would be Will's Backside. :P

Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 pm
Post Re: Uncensoring Project
Keep up the good work Kareeda people like you are what makes games that much more enjoyable.

If there is any censored parts for Emilitta please work on them at some point.

I will be using this post to commit on this topic.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm
Haha yeah. Wil's backside was not what i signed up for :D

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 am
Continue like that it's a really great job!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Thank you for this. It's excellent work please continue.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 am
I hope this continues. but it's a lot of work I imagine! But don't forget about it!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 am
Are you still working on this or stopped?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 am
As I unlocked more CGs I started to see just how hard uncensoring some of these is going to be and decided to spend my time on other things such as learning to read Japanese. Not only that but I really wasn't happy with how my work was coming out. Sorry everyone :(

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 am
Post Re: Uncensoring Project - Closed
To be honest I'm a little dissapointed but after playing the game for a while and seeing how much would need to be uncensored I understand. It's a lot of time and effort to devote to one thing. Thank you for the work you did do, for what it's worth I thought it was excellent work. If you don't mind could you tell me how you were doing it? I would like to continue your project but I don't know how to even get to the pictures. I tried looking it up online but I couldn't find anything. I'm also not a goood graphic artist but I at least want to try. Thanks again for your work.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am
Post Re: Uncensoring Project - Closed
man...i can understand why you would give up, but this still blows. the worst part is that i've searched, but i haven't found any other kamidori uncensoring projects online. oh well, guess we'll just have to wait'n'see if anyone decides to pick up where you left off.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]