[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Fun With Modding Game Resources
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Fun With Modding Game Resources 
Post Fun With Modding Game Resources
Basic modding tools ():
kami/modstuff/KamiModTools.zip

Files Included:
exs4alf.exe/cpp -- Unpacks .ALF files. Run it to see usage.
agf2bmp.exe/cpp -- Unpacks graphical .AGF files.

Included are batch command files for unpacking the main ALF files (but not appends) and for unpacking the graphical files in Data1/2.

Instructions:
Changing Kamidori's resource files is very simple. The game's executable automatically looks for any new media files in its directory (the translated one looks for files in the /patch/ directory first, then in the directory if none are found, append files are handled slightly differently and have to go in the directory still) and will use those instead. Simply place the new media file in the same directory as the exe (or the /patch/ directory with this translated exe) and it'll use the new one instead.
Note that these tools work for most of Eushully's games. Scripts have slightly different formats however, and Kamidori's tools for disassembly/reassembly do not work on other Eushully/Anastasia games.

IMPORTANT NOTES ON IMAGES
The unpacked bmps have alpha channels. Do not forget those if you change anything with transparency. Furthermore, they do not need to be repacked into AGFs. Changing the extension is sufficient enough (in fact, change any AGF extension in the patch files to bmp if you want to just edit those).

----------------------------

Main File contents:
Data1:
Everything not listed below

Data2:
CGs

Data3:
BGM

Data4:
Voice Files

Data5:
Movies (includes all attack animations)

Append ALFs are a mix of all their files
------------------------

'Useful' modifications

Intro Skip
kami/modstuff/intromovieskip.zip
Replaces logo and opening movie with .1 second long movies to effectively skip them

Remove Clone marker
kami/modstuff/SO014.AGF
Removes the annoying "Clone Unit" marker from NG+ characters prior to recruiting them

Sexy Music
kami/modstuff/BGM013.OGG
Replaces the sex music with something more sensual

Sexy Crayl
kami/modstuff/CB014AAA.AGF
Replaces Crayl's battle sprite with the yuichiri girl's from Himegari.

Colette storekeeper
kami/modstuff/CP085AA.AGF
Replaces NPC clerk with Colette (Himegari)

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm
Post Re: Fun With Modding Game Resources
Sorry, but is there any catalogisation?

I'd really love to
1)extract the Kohakuren levelup line
2)mute that dishwashing sound during h-scenes.
is there any way to do it, except checking each and every voice file?

And, also, 3) how do you ectract the append files, is it the same command, but with the archive name as a parameter instead of .bin file?

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:08 pm
The voice files are named by character but that's about it.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:18 pm
how can i use it? i don't understand the method

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 pm
http://rghost.ru/37452721?r=1171
A more transparent status interface

To disable slurping h-scene sounds, create empty sound files from C3001.wav to C3024.wav.

Last edited by Xenos Hg on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 am
Anyone know how I can unpack the Append ALFs? Seeing as exs4af needs sys4ini.bin to unpack, and when I use sys4ini.bin it just unpacls Data1-5 again, how do I get to the appends, which have no sys4ini.bin?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 am
How can I apply those Modifications?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:01 pm
Ok, so bumping my earlier question, I've tried dragging and dropping, isolating the ALFs with sys4ini.bin (for the DATA folders), and writing my own BAT. None of them seemed to work, so if anyone has managed to unpack the Appends, some help would be much appreciated.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 pm
Is it possible to make the clone unit slot's brightness the same as a normal character? The mod only removes the "Clone Unit" text but it's still dark..

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 am

Fri May 11, 2012 5:15 am

Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 pm
Anyone know how to get rid of the alpha channels in the bmps? E.g.:

They look horrible outside the game...

Last edited by LonerAoshi on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 am
I don't know about you, but even if I find the gameplay really addictive, I am also here for the fan service. The following will replace the combat portraits (at the right of the screen when on a combat map) to "visually undressing" ones (much like the special dress of all three girls) for the following :

Servalwi : replace all 8 "classic" clothes to undressing ones.
replace the special dress' first "level" to the second one (so the dress is never visible and she is in her undergarments from the start). Also change the "battle" sprites to reflect this.

Yuela : replace the first two clothes to undressing ones (Yuela's armor and Beast Master armor).
replace the special dress' first "level" to the second one (so the dress is never fully buttoned). Also change the "battle" sprites to reflect this.

Roka : replace her clothes to an undressing one.

I've included the BMP files for all of these changes in the zip if you want a preview. These are mostly crude edits since I am neither a good photoshopper nor a good drawer (well, more like I lack any drawing skills altogether, which is why I could not do more of Yuela's clothes).

And if anyone here has the skills and motivation for better edits and more undressed clothes, I'll be eagerly waiting to see them :). I doubt I will do any more than those myself.

Download the zip and extract all "agf" files in the Kamidori folder, beside the "age.exe" (this changes clothes from the append discs, and it seems that those cannot be put in the "patch" folder, they must be at the root... or I did something wrong).

http://rghost.net/38430952

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 am
I did say I would not do any more but ... let's say I really had trouble with Emelita's looks.

When she is wearing her special dress from the append discs ('little devil robe'), this fully replaces Emelita with teen Lily from Himegari (you go from to ). Conversation, battle portraits, battle sprites, critical screen... Note that I could not test some of the conversation images as I did not have a replayable scene with them. Please tell me if some of these need to be adjusted (notably their size).

As with the last upload, I also included the bmp files for each image. All you need is to extract all "*.agf" files into Kamidori's main folder (where age.exe is located).

http://rghost.net/38480774

Note : if you would like to replace another dress instead of the little devil one, you can do so by renaming the "agf" files provided in the zip. For now, their name match "$1$C*003K*.agf". If you renamed that to "C*003A*.agf", that would replace Emelita's very first dress instead. For example, renaming "$1$CS003KAA.agf" into "CS003FAA.agf" replace the "normal" conversation portrait of Emelita's Frog Queen robe.

i.e remove the "$1$" and replace the "K" with the letter corresponding to the dress you wish to replace :

A = Emelita's robe
B = Swan robe
C = Sage robe
D = Blessed robe
E = Pumpkin robe
F = Frog Queen robe
G = Gothic Rocker

(incidentally, replace "003" to replace another girl's clothes : 002 for Yuela, 004 for Serawi)

For the files which are not matching "$1$C*" but "$1$EV*K*.agf" all you need to do is change the "K" with the letter of the dress you chose to replace.

The ICO file follows another convention... It currently is "$1$ICO138". You still need to remove the "$1$" prefix as with all other files. The rest is only the last two digits : 1 for Yuela, 3 for Emelita, 5 for Serawi. and 1 to 7 for the cloth you wish to replace. For example, if you wish to replace the Frog Queen robe, the name of this file must be "ICO136.agf".

That's all folks ... enjoy ;).

(And, since I forgot with my last post : thanks Aroduc for pointing me to such a lego kit :p)

[edit : upload was missing one image (icon of the character on party screen), replacing link]

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 am
Anyone tried using these on Arterial? Or are there other tools that might work? Haven't got the game yet but will report back after.

Works perfectly. Would be cool if you shared however you edited the bin files, or any kind of file structure notes you might have. Looks pretty identical to Alchemy in that regard.

Main File contents:
Data1: (3,936)
*.agf (3,128 images)
*.wav (sound effects, featuring 4MB clock chime)
*.cur (9 cursor files)
AGE-EXTEND.TTF (font file)
LEAF0.X, LEAF1.X (no idea)
*.bin rest

Data2:
CGs =
-THC (CG thumbnails),
-THS (other thumbnails)
-EVM (transparency?)

-EV000??,EV999?? (game over/chapter message screen type stuff)

-EV###?? (cg files I expect)

Data3:
BGM = BGM###.ogg #=001-025, 030-036, 039-042, 050

Data4:
Voice Files = 12,582 OGG files

Data5:
Movies = mpeg1 (includes all attack animations)

Data6: (2,864)
Entirely AGF images
-CB (character portrait?)
-CD###?A (Card), CD###?B (thumbnail for it)
-CS###?? (characters)
-CSB###?? (character expressions?)
-CSS###?? (characters)
-IT###?A (Item card?), IT###?B (thumbnail)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm
:? I've been searching for the agf files of Roka.

I'm trying to start a new game using ng+ and 2.0 but not taking with me all the party members (nor the lvls). I'd like to only add Roka to the original party to start with.

Is there any way to make that possible?

If yes can anyone help me out here. P:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:16 am
After wasting a lot of hours playing with transparencies, I looked for a program specifically for them. Pixelformer is basic and great. Gimp just would not work. I don't know what it was doing but it would screw up the header or something and cause Arterial to load wrong chunks of image. (GUI stuff is combined in larger images so the multiple settings screens, buttons etc are all in one image)

Paint doesn't work either obviously.

Wish I had nicer outlined fonts but whatever works.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 pm
I'm new at this kind of stuff so sorry if the question seem noobish or whatnot.

For the KamiModTools.zip, I just move everything in there to the main directory and run the respective .bat/.exe right?

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 pm
hmmm i don't see the changes on the battle sprites of the undress mod...

how can I assign a slash animation for wil instead of a hammer?

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 pm
Unpack Append Disc Images .bat
http://pastebin.com/FcTJpv3T

Anyone know how to edit game script files etc.?
I'd wish to make all characters use the Undress-skill effect for loading sprites.

Thanks

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 pm
http://rghost.net/41490438?r=1171

Clothing damage for Yuela's earth armor and Emilita's water armor.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 am
I just used the KamiModTools just now...

For some reason I cant seem to find the
BMP/AGF files of the main heroines cameo costumes
-God Slayer Armor,
-Little Devil Robe,
-Elf Princess Tunic

as well as the following characters
-Roka
-Lilith
-Lyphia
-Evelyn

*Edit*
Ah damn the Appends are not part of the ALF files extraction process >.>

Can anyone help me how to extract the ALF files in the append and converting it to BMP
**Step by step instruction please, newbie here T_T**

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm
-Put copies of the following files in some directory to work in along with the mod tools:
APPEND01.AAI
APPEND01.ALF
APPEND02.AAI
APPEND02.ALF
APPEND03.AAI
APPEND03.ALF

-start->run->cmd
-type "exs4alf.exe APPEND01.AAI"
-type "exs4alf.exe APPEND02.AAI"
-type "exs4alf.exe APPEND03.AAI"

You should get 3 folders with all the AGF files in them. Someone already posted a script to convert them all to .bmp

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next