[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Eternal Lovers Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Eternal Lovers Main Thread 
Post Re: Patch/Issue Reporting Thread v0.99a (Updated 12/5)

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:21 am

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 pm
when Gern shows up at Eden he says that "We are the king of the Val-Fasc" and every time he talks he says things like "We" or "Us" or "Our" yet though out both Lovers games the Val-Fasc aren't portrayed as a collective, hell, even Wien says that Val-Fasc will betray eachother yet Gern talks as if he is a collective, are these typos of if he supposed to talk like this

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 am

I'm pretty sure Gern is using the royal plural. He probably thinks he's too important to use "I".

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm
Hello. I am new here and i don't know is this a correct place to request something so i apologies for my mistake.. Anyway I really happy and thank you about this Awesome Game Patch... I been enjoying since the first Galaxy Angel till Galaxy angel Eternal Lovers... But i just realize that i am missing a Movie Sub for the Eternal Lovers? cause the First Movie scene there no English Sub T_T

So... is it okay for you to repost the Movie English Sub patch/file?

Wed May 02, 2012 9:43 am

This thread has been inactive for a good while now, it will probably take some time before I get an answer, but:

Does anyone else have the problem where the text in the dialogboxes just doesn't fit?
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9c4Na1NL0

It's a VERY common problem (more like standard), happens all the time. It's not that big of a problem though, as most of the time you can still figure out what they're saying. Just thought it was a bit weird.

I know NOTHING about coding/translating/whatever, so I may be COMPLETELY wrong, but shouldn't it be easy to just change the font to a more slim one? Of course, I may be the only one with the problem, so I want to know if any of you guys have this problem.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:58 am

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm
GA1 is the only one that uses Consolas, further anyone with Vista or better already has that font.

You can change the GAEL font in GA_config.ini:

ADV_FONT="Lucida Sans Typewriter"

Use whatever font you like best. This will probably screw up non ascii characters.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:12 am
I'm confused as to what happened with the translation project for this game. A lot of the stuff like the configuration menue and appendix soundtrack are left untranslated, and i don't think any of the reported typos in this thread were ever fixed.

Wed May 08, 2013 7:49 am

Post Re: Eternal Lovers Main Thread
So, where is the link exactly for the patch?

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6