[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Important!!! (for those who want GAII translation asap)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Important!!! (for those who want GAII translation asap) 

Post Important!!! (for those who want GAII translation asap)
sorry I didn't post this at the other thread but I thought a new one with a flashy title like this would get better attention, anyway, there's a poll at (it's to the right-middle).

If we all vote,GAII will most likely get enough votes and the project dawn translation team will work on it as their next project right away,so how about it,I have already voted myself,I am counting on you guys.

edit:voting is now

edit 2: We won, Yay ^_^, thank you to everyone who voted, members and guests alike, now we just have to wait untill they finish the shuffle essence translation before they translate GAII, stay patient guys, our dream translation will happen eventually.

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Last edited by HERO_1000 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:29 am

Post Re: Important!!! (for those who want GAII translation asap)

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:35 pm
Profile WWW

maybe old to you,but it could be new to some people, votes for GAII suddenly increased from 6 to 9 during the small time interval from after I posted the topic to now(and none of the others increased on that time interval, Shin Koihime is still 13 as it is for example),I don't think it's a coincidence,at least I certainly hope it isn't.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:45 pm
Well, 1 of those 3 votes came from me. I didn't know this poll existed until this thread was created.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:45 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 am
Profile WWW

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 am
Profile WWW

Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 am

-----
Pepper.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:21 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:27 am

Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:33 pm

-----
Pepper.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 am
Profile WWW

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:59 am
Well holly crap.... I never thought someone would actually post something about our projects here... Consider me amazed... 0.0 but anyway... I am Pilot000X even if my username is ProjectDawn.... Every day I checked that poll and thought "There is NO way Galaxy Angel II got 140 something votes..." and thought people were voting more than once.... now I see I was wrong.... anyway...

The only problem with the Galaxy Angel II patch is that... well... it can't be patched.... (Now there may be SOME chance but it's not very good) I'll explain why:

I opened the GAII.ISO in DamonTools and found all the files for the game... HOWEVER they were all .dat files... .dat files are files that can only be opened by the program that created them and there are a LOT of programs that can make .dat files. If you have that problem and add to it the fact that they don't specify which program created them then it's almost impossible to open them without extracting the files manually using Hex Editor. (very hard to do)... so you see my predicament....

So from here I have 2 options..... #1 do as you say in ( ) and just translate the text and put it into .txt files... OR... #2 I can try and get the graphics, sounds, and videos from the game and REMAKE most of the game using a VN engine.... now you would have to play the battles on an Emulator.... but I think I could make a similar version of the "Free time" map..... anyway... Just thought I'd share that with you guys....

Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm
I don't know if the battles work for me yet but I plan on testing it in a few seconds...

Shuffle! Essence+

Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 pm
Profile WWW

Holy crap, ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶l̶y̶ .I'm fine with a text file, but obviously the second option is preferable. I definitely am looking forward to this.

Last edited by Weaht on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 pm
Don't thank me... not yet... We are currently working on Shuffle! Essence +.... we are going to release the Alpha version of the game sometime today, tomorrow, or Friday...... and even that has been a challenge... 2 Months.... That's how long this has taken and the alpha only covers the FIRST DAY of the game..... we may not get to work on GAII Seriously until we've at least worked out all the bugs with Shuffle! Essence+ which may take a while.... =/

Shuffle! Essence+

Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 pm
Profile WWW

Well, I just wanted to say that I wish you luck.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 pm

tbh, I want you to finish the shuffle translation asap, but after thinking a bit, I say you shouldn't rush it if it'll sacrifice translation quality(for those who want the shuffle translation), so good luck and take your time(but not too much of it :mrgreen: )

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 am

Well hot diggity dog.
Never thought the man responsible for Project Dawn would post here, in this.......slightly less than logical hell hole.
#2....Preferable, but very VERY painful to execute to a high grade.
#1....Hmmmm, I'd be ine with that.
Also, DO NOT RUSH SHUFFLE OR I WILL MURDER YOU!!!
i want quality when I play it.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm
and why not? Project Dawn started out as a Fan-game site for Galaxy Angel: Eternal DAWN....... see where I got the name? :D anyway.... yea I know not to rush..... that's common sense..... anyway I am now unsure about the translation of GAII..... since my Translator is being an ass..... and is refusing to translate anything other than Shuffle! games........ fucking bastard..........only thinking of himself...... anyway..... now I need another translator willing to help with GAII.......

Shuffle! Essence+

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:08 pm
Profile WWW

-----
Pepper.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next