[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Eternal Lovers Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Eternal Lovers Main Thread 
Post Re: Patch/Issue Reporting Thread v0.98a (Updated 9/21)
Ok that explains why I am still having problems with the scenes hanging/freezing in the appendix CG section.

Forte's Route
I loaded up the last scene for Mint and Ranpha and the last CG at the epilogue transitions by itself where the "Fin" text is displayed over the CG image. That does not happen for Forte... the final CG just hangs and no "Fin" ever shows up. You need to click the mouse to close the Hot Spring CG in order for the Broccoli logo/splash screen to play, then it'll go to the title menu.
This by the way causes the game to hang/stall in the appendix when you click to view the Hot Spring CG. If you click that CG you will need to end the game via task manager.

Ranpha Route
Scene from Into the Light in Another Space. Ranpha closes her eyes for the kiss and the game doesn't progress forward. In Mint's and Forte's scene the game progresses and transitions from this point by it self where the couple gets rescued. Here you are required to click the mouse and you get a black screen then it goes white and the movie plays.
When you view this CG scene in the Appendix, the game hangs/stalls and here and you need to close the game via Task Manager.

Milfie Route
Also not sure if it was a bug in the original or not... but the final scene Into The Light for Milfie has a guest appearance by Vanilla pulling on Tact's cheek. When I first saw it I thought it was suppose to be in there and she appeared for only a sec before Tact and Milfie gets rescued from Another Space. Just saw that same CG in Vanilla's route at the Ball. Was wondering why non of the other Angels interrupts the couple in the other routes.

I've updated the game to version 1.10, then installed the English patch & subtitled movies files. Also running on Windows XP SP 3, the location is set to Japan and non-Unicode is set to Japanese.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:43 am
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread v0.98 (Updated 9/13)

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 am
Game updated to 1.10 - patch 0.98a running on Windows XP SP3 location Japan, non-unicode set to Japanese.

Vanilla Route
Briefing with Noah and the Galaxy Angels on the location of the enemy planet. The map from Eden to the enemy planet is wrong. It uses a different map that shows Transbal and Rhone going to the edge of known Transbal space.

During the Into the Light chapter/scene. You need to get out of Auto and click manually click the mouse to progress. I think it's missing certain scenes cause there is no close up of Vanilla and the space shimmering with feathers before the rescue like on the other routes. Also the screen goes completely black... need to click mouse to get the cut movie of the return to normal space where the White Moon and the rest of the Galaxy Angels are waiting for em.

Epilogue CG after credits also does not have the "Fin" text appear and the game will freeze. Need to click mouse to proceed to a black screen. Then it will flash white & black for the Broccoli splash screen/main menu.

In the Appendix for Vanilla... the missing CG for right before the rescue can be seen in the thumbnail/preview on page 3 bottom left corner... but when you click on it to expand it to full screen... you get nada cause you can't see it in game. No way to access it.

Accessing the Epilogue CG Page 3 Top Middle will cause the game to freeze/stall/hang due to it missing the final CG with the "Fin" text. Can not leave this screen and get back to menu/appendix. Will need to close game out via Task manager.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm

I just want to ask...
Are the file size of my DAT files correct?
I just want to make sure that I did not messed up the installation process...

fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2, then: fun = log( Ir2 / int^40)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:59 am
Huh.

Try replacing your 030.p01 with this one
patches/gadat030.p01

Mine's identical to its original install, but it's a different size from yours. Maybe there's some kind of structural difference between different releases.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm
Aroduc, the file 030.p01 also fixed my issues with Chitose's route.

You can see the background graphics now when she returns to pick Tact up and see them together in the cockpit. Previously it was all just a black screen.

Also you can see Sharpshooter in Another Space. BTW is that also true for the other Emblems when they appear in Another Space? Cause before it was always a black screen.

You can see the scene before the rescue and the epilogue CG is also shown and the Fin text appears.

All issues with the Appendix for Chitose is also fixed.

Can you list the file sizes for the other files in the dat folder (outside of the patch files and movie files?)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 pm
Did a quick check and with Ranpha and Vanilla and so far no problems... the missing fin text shows up at the epilogue and appendix no longer hangs.

I think file 030.p01 solved those issues.

Will need to replay Milfie's route to see if Vanilla makes a guest appearance inside Another Space before the rescue and Vanilla's route with the wrong map during the briefing about the route from Eden to the enemy planet.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 pm

fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2, then: fun = log( Ir2 / int^40)

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 am

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 am

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:15 am

I know you said you copied and pasted most of the dialogue because the routes share most of it, but in Chitose's route, in the chapter Galaxy angel/Chrono quake bomb/ Tact says that he has been through the war against Eonia with Chitose I don't want to nitpick, but I just want to help out any way I can

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm

First time to reply here.

About the first post, which files I should use for GAEL? The Patch and Movies or all three.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:58 pm
Full patch and movies.

And possibly the pak file found on the previous page if Aroduc hasn't already replaced that into the patch files.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:18 am

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 am

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Can I ask something, it's not patch related (0.98a) but the update patch 1.10.

Will I use the GA Update 1.10 on Moonlit Lovers and Eternal Lovers? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 am

Strangely, on my game, only Vanilla movie are subbed... From Tact's proposal to the end. None other was never subbed and no matter the patch I used... Help me, please.

The curiosity killed the cat... but the cat has seven lives :D

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 am

"Repair installation"? Is it in the folder where I installed the game, or is it on the ISO disc?

Also anyone have an idea why my movies are untranslated?

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:10 am

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 am

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm

about the window size version. where can I place the -w, before the .exe format or after? And also whenever I try to apply or press ok, just got an error about the specific target path. Can someone help me please? Will that ruin the gameplay as well?

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:39 pm
"C:\Program Files (x86)\BROCCOLI\GAEternalLoversDVD\GAEL.exe" -w

There's your example.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next