[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Questions about latest english ver. (just questions)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Questions about latest english ver. (just questions) 
Post Questions about latest english ver. (just questions)
Hi :)

I'm replaying BMW since I didn't played THE BEST/Perfect edition before, so now I'm playing it.

But I just realized that there are a few things untranslated in THE BEST that was translated into the common Act 1~4. Is that "normal"? I'm asking because I know that sometimes a few things can't be translated because of causing minor(or huge) errors into the game and I wonder if it's because of that or I just don't have the latest english ver. for THE BEST/Perfect edition or even if I'm doing something wrong(even if I've done nothing, I just got the game and run it).

So, below are a few screenshots from THE BEST of some untranslated stuff(remembering, on common version - Acts 1~4 - they were translated), and I would like if someone could tell me if is just normal or I'm really missing something:

Also, I'm almost sure but just to be sure, the untranslated spirits below is normal, right?

I think the last one is normal because I read somewhere that it have something to do with bmw.exe so it couldn't be translated. Anyway, the couple first ones is normal for THE BEST ver.?

I just want to make sure I got the final english ver.

Thank you very much.

Kindly Regards.

EDIT: Also I realized a bug which if you use the translated config.exe from BMW 1~4(universal?) into THE BEST directory, after using the config.exe will unlock Character & Sound Dictionary and alternative background(from main menu) even if you not finished the game before.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:44 pm
Post Questions about latest english ver just questions
but Im confused.

If the solution is in Vault, and I get it from Vault to my local machine, dont I need to know which plug-in its using before I open it in Visual Studio?

____
: NEW the best program for solving any CAPTCHA, including Google ReCaptcha-2

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]