View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Another minor gameplay question. 
Post Another minor gameplay question.
Yes, I'm back with another minor question. Thanks to Aroduc for graciously acknowledging my question in the other thread. After replaying the game after about a year, I had another question that bothered me and after combing through the old forums to no avail I decided to try my hand at asking it here.

Now, I understand that the purple sword symbols next to attack names signify that they are physical attacks affected by the POW stat and that the magic staff symbols signify that they are magical attacks affected by the MAG stat. But what do those little letters(P,M,T,F) on those symbols mean?

At first I thought P stood for physical/power and M stood for magical like the swords/staffs, but some of the swords/staffs have no letters on them and some attacks have both P and M and sometimes another letter, so that theory was scrapped. However, I do know F stands for field since all field attacks have an F. But I also have no clue as to what T means. My current hypothesis is that they are graphical errors(not exactly a good hypothesis, I know).

If anybody can help me out here, I would be most grateful as it has been bothering me for a while. And if nobody can, that's fine, too.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 am
Post Re: Another minor gameplay question.
P = Post-Movement
T = Toubidougu (Projectile)
M = Magic
F = Field

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]