View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Refresh Rate Issue 
Post Refresh Rate Issue
The game works perfectly on one of my laptops, but on my other one, refresh rate is crap. Screen updates once every 2 seconds, but the intro movie plays at normal speed.

The other two galaxy angel games work perfectly normal on it. Only this one has crap refresh rate.

The computer I have trouble running this on is the Lenovo Thinkpad x230. I wanted a portable gaming computer with a touchscreen. Best thing about this game is that it requires no keyboard to play, which is why I really want to get this running on it. Bad thing about touchscreen laptops is that they have a crappy graphics card, which is what I suspect the issue is.

It is running on an intel i5 processor, and uses the intel HD4000 graphics card.

I tried running it on compatibility mode, run as administrator, using the task manager to disable all 3 of the 4 cores, but nothing seems to work. I thought speedstep was the issue, but I ran the game in high performance power option to disable it but it didn't solve the problem either.

Just to be clear, the game does run but it runs really, really slowly.

Did anyone have the same problems as me? If so could you post your solution? I really want to get the trilogy running on it.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]