[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Eternal Lovers Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Eternal Lovers Main Thread 
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread v0.98 (Updated 9/13)
Ugh. Well, just roll back to the original GADAT20 files (combat graphics) I guess. Or just don't play it in non 640x480 windowed. This is a 2004 game. That's the only battle related file that had any meaningful change between the two.

It's affecting every sprite's positioning, so it's something endemic, not specific to a sprite that has been changed, so it has to be something with the assembler or disassembler, of which I lack the capabilities to do much of anything. I'll send a message, but it's not a terribly high priority.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:01 am
Either leave the battle graphics as they are, or see if anything can be done with that tool of yours, the battles are unplayable in 1280x1024 resolution and any resolution other than this looks like crap on my monitor and strains my eyes.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:14 am
I downloaded the latest patch that was given and played through Chitose's route. Though something strange happened...

After beating the route it seemed like everything was over and end credits ran and I thought it was fine, however as I checked Chitose's CG, there were two pictures there that I didn't see during gameplay which made me wonder was there some kind of epilogue between the two of them? Also I let it run it's course naturally without pressing any keys.

Also the two cg I saw in the cg select screen, I cannot select those at all.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:44 am
Hayate, those missing CGs are most probably earned from another route. There is nothing wrong with the game, but some CGs of certain characters can only be earn when on another angel's route.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 am
This is a problem with gadat030. The game also freezes when I choose the Milfie CG, page 3, bottom left.
The original gadat030 was 127+13MB, patched is 127MB.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 am
I have the same problem as Hayate22- two cg and epilogue of chitose route is missing, meaning- i didnt see them when i were playing the route, but they are in cg list of chitose.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 am
http://www.mediafire.com/?8u98quyk4zm75fo
My last save from chitose route.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:43 pm
You are aware that one of the CGs comes up after the Credits run, right? They both come up without any issue for me from that save regardless.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Last edited by Hooves on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:58 pm
well.... ALL GA series for me need the vid to be watched on windowed mode. yes, im on w7 64bit

@Squall: The main prob is with the files number 20. the .dat and the .pak.... remove those and re-run the installer :P though all the objectives will become moonspeak. at least the rest still in english

Window mode:
on the target bar, "D:\BROCCOLI\GAEternalLoversDVD\GAEL.exe -w" WITHOUT the "

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 am
That`s where trouble lurks. As I`ve said before, "-w" swich isn`t working for some reason. I`ll try again today.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:20 am
Looks like applocale prevents any keys from working. If I use the GAEL.exe -w without applocale, it starts in window, but immediately hangs during the intro. If I use the applocale - everyting works fine, but inful screen only. Any ideas, how to overcome this?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 pm
Ranpha route.

Finished it and went to the appendix and looked over some of the CG and the game froze.

Page 3 - top left corner. Ranpha is looking straight ahead, click mouse and she closes her eyes... then that's it. The scene is "frozen". Cant get out need to close game via task manager.

It's the scene in Another Space. The CG where she closes her eyes for the kiss. When I was playing the game, after she closes her eyes there is a black scene with nothing on screen. Just total black. I thought it was weird cause on Milfe's route... you get a glimpse of Vanilla pulling on Tact's cheek right before Milfe and Tact are rescued. For Ranpha there was no interruption that I could see... just goes from Ranpha closing her eyes for the kiss... to black screen to cut movie.

I'm thinking cause it's missing the scene/graphic where they get interrupted and when your clicking the mouse to get the next transition... there is none and so your stuck.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 am

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 am

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 am

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 pm
Likely. There's a good 1,000 or so lines of copy/paste between routes instead of just calling to the common scripts. Sometimes I miss things. *shrug*

I'll go through the thread tomorrow and update it as much as I can. It appears that the battle quote issue is all cleaned up then?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:43 pm
Forte Route
Guest Room where Tact and Forte 1st go to greet/talk to Wein and Lushanti. When the door opens and all the Angels fall out the pop up answer selection is untranslated.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:19 am

Hmm...
I can't access these CG in the Appendix (Chitose Route)... (Pointed by a squiggly arrow...) The CG wont show up...

Character portrait error?

And regarding to the CG after the Ending credits...
It did not show up... It's just a black screen.

EDIT: The movies are fine BTW...

fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2, then: fun = log( Ir2 / int^40)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 am
Forte route epilogue CG in the hot springs... you see the image but when you click the mouse it does not transition to the image with the text "Fin" on it. Then when you go to the appendix and click on that last CG... the game will freeze or stall and you cant do anything but close out the program from the task manager.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:16 am

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next