[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - inGame Font error
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 inGame Font error 
Post inGame Font error
Hi there!

I just watched galaxy angels and I wondered if there is any game for it.
Hopefully i found some, and I found this place where the game is being translated to english.

My problem is that the game installs and uses GINGER and GINGER2 fonts.

Check how it looks:

So its pretty unreadable in the game.
For some reason the main menu shows up as it should.

I tried to replace the font and even modify the font with normal chars.
None of them worked.

When replacing, the game simply starts with a black screen and nothing more.
With modifying, the game starts but after new game it crashes with many error windows.

I hope someone can help me to try this game :)
Thanks for the hard work!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 am
Post Re: inGame Font error
That's an odd proplem. Which game are you talking about? The first one "Galaxy Angel" uses Consolas in the patch, the other two "Moonlit Lovers", "Eternal Lovers" I'm not sure.
The main menu uses images FYI.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 am
Sorry I forgot to tell:
Galaxy Angel Eternal Lover
But I opened this topic in this game's topic :)
Board index » Completed Projects » Eternal Lovers

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:31 pm
So the other two games are working? At least Moonit Lovers should be exactly the same.

Check GA_config.ini. There's a line that reads
ADV_FONT="MS ゴシック"

This could be broken, or poorly resolved by you system.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm
I see this in my config file :

ADV_FONT="‚l‚r ƒSƒVƒbƒN"
After editing the file the game still crashes...

But I think I forgot something:
I have to run the game microsoft applocale patch by hentaishare.
When I run the game with applocale it runs fine.
But the game crashes after starting a new game with the 0.99 updated english patch.
It shows this error:

Unpatched game works fine, I updated some files from v.0.98 then it started to work.
Thanks!
Maybe later I check for newer patch english settings gui.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]