View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Last CG 
Post Last CG
I have just finished all the routes of this game. However, there was a CG in the Other section that remained locked. With a full savedata I've discovered it was the full troupe; but how is it unlocked in the first place? It's related to the simulation game?

Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:50 pm
Post Re: Last CG
Allow me; this one was hard for me to figure out too.

You earn the CG in the chapter titled "Galaxy Angels." That's the chapter that begins shortly after all your business on EDEN is concluded and your chosen Angel's "big issue" has finally been dealt with and EDEN has been liberated from the Val-Fasc.

During the "free time segment" during this chapter, you have to visit each of the six Angels exactly once, no visiting any Angel twice because you only have six blocks of free time and you need to spend each block visiting a different Angel.

If you do that, then instead of going right back to the story, the game will suddenly add an additional free time block, but nothing will be open except for the "Bridge," where all of the Angels have gathered.

Then, visit the Bridge, and during the course of the scene you get, you'll get that CG of all the Angels together.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:17 am
Post Re: Last CG
Huh. Who would have thought. It worked. Thanks.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]