[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Chitose CGs unaccesible
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Chitose CGs unaccesible 
Post Chitose CGs unaccesible
So... i've finished chitose route(first playthru) and checking on the cgs
and found out that 2 of the cgs that were unlocked cannot be opened

page 3, the one on the middle and bottom left

is this bug or the cg unlocked on non-chitose route? thx

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 am

Post Re: Chitose CGs unaccesible
I think you missed a scene...
Try backtracking first...

fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2, then: fun = log( Ir2 / int^40)

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:39 am
This isn't a missing scene issue. The cgs in question can't be accessed because of a weird patch bug that occured from my guess. I have this very problem myself.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 am
i have the feeling that several of the black scene are the cause of the problem...

pretty sure that the one with chitose looking to tact(player) was the scene just right before the credit rolls

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:38 am
Checksums for relevant files

Game Scripts
-----------------
gadat001.p00
2308904 bytes

CRC32: ef7fcfe3
MD5: 69d24fa50f6622dd71543c38779d7fab
-----------------

gadat001.pak
2696 bytes

CRC32: 1907aa33
MD5: 0c74b359b84a0987465554cb1f7e471e

-------------------------

CG Graphics
-------------------------
gadat030.p00
134132597 bytes

CRC32: 84fe3b2f
MD5: 056b764f3f72bcde8c79a00bf9ba49cb

gadat030.pak
6680 bytes

CRC32: 5378163c
MD5: af46c12be8ba943f9d2f903ecc9f3aa4

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:55 pm
I checked each of datasums. They do match what you provided, Aroduc-san.

This is only a guess, somewhere the two cg are not registering like those times you dealt with the backgrounds missing for certain places. During Chitose's route final chapter where Tact and Chitose are talking about the 'Another Space' and how Tact is sorry about dragging Chitose into it. It shows only the bottom stuff which is text, the text box, the character picture and name, there is only a black background while this is happening.

After credit roll, where Aroduc-san indicated is probably another yet similiar problem if not the same kind. After the credits roll, supposedly that is where the cg for Chitose x Tact couple scene is supposed to be but it shows nothing but a black screen.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 pm
so.. there is actually AFTER story??? damn... no wonder it was weird as hell considering that the first 2 games have an afterstory :(

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 am
And you guys ran the original Japanese patch and are playing it in Japanese locale?

Whatever is going on, since I can't duplicate it on my own system, I really can't do anything to fix it.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:11 pm
Yes and Yes

Install Order
Game
Gaelup110
Patch 0.98

Eh aroduc, do you still have the link to the previous patch version of the tl?
and
I take it you tried fresh install of the game to duplicate this problem?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:40 pm
Aroduc, do you have a gadat030.p01 in your game dir? I moved the original one in with the patched pak & p00 and for the freezing Milfie CG (page 3, bottom left) I got a Vanilla pic. That's just not right.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:45 pm

I tried it too... same results as Hayate22 and TheDefend

fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2, then: fun = log( Ir2 / int^40)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 am
Having the same problem. Aroduc it could be cause you played the game previously without a patch?

I installed the game onto a clean system with EL never been installed previously.

During the final battle when the flag ship gets destroyed and the Chrono bomb is left intact... Chitose flies back to pick up Tact. That part is all black screen. You see no graphics at all just the chat box and text... then the movie and more black screens.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:01 am
try updating the file gadat030.p01 to the one posted in the error reporting thread.

my gadata030.p01 was 13,882 KB in size... the updated file is 17,619 KB.

That file resolved my issues with the black screens for Chitose and solved the missing graphics in the other routes during Into the Light chapter.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 pm
There.
patches/gadat030.p01

Does this -not- fix the problem for anybody?

Out of curiosity, what version of the game did people who had the problem install? I wouldn't be surprised at all if Broccoli cleaned up stuff in the BBQ re-release (or more likely, cleaned up for the PS2 release and then just used those files for BBQ). Or maybe it's just some random differences between the CD and DVD versions.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 am
I haven't been actively testing this game nearly as much as the previous two but I did see the file size difference posted above so I replaced that file, so potentially I may have had that problem too if I actually finished some routes (still on my first).

I have the DVD version, particularly the DVD version .

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm
Aroduc:

The new patch for particular dat file is working fine, there were actually other cg that were probably weren't able to be accessed because of this very issue. Anyway, the new patch is working perfectly. I just tested it on Chitose's route just now. Everything is now working smoothly for the cg and background stuff so far that I can tell.

Also this is working on the DVD version as I have a copy of that version as well.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 pm
working here too (Chitose).

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]