[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Thank You Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Thank You Thread. 

Post Thank You Thread.
The official Thank you Thread(kinda, I dunno if I am in any grounds to post anything "official")

Now that the GA trilogy translation is completed(well, I consider it completed), and all by one and the same person no less, Let's all do the least we can do for Aroduc and post our thank you's in this thread, it can be as long or as short as you want, just show your appreciation in someway here.

Aroduc, I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone who got your translations, but since I'd rather the members post their gratitude to you as well, I'll simply thank you on behalf of all the lurkers and unregistered members who can't post here(though I'd rather they also register and post here as well), and of course on behalf of myself too, thank you a lot for translating all three games by yourself and sorry for rudely asking to translate the other trilogy as well, it's great that possibly someone else(possibly lester kilderos though he didn't guarantee it) will translate the other trilogy since it pains me to see one person doing all the work so again thanks a lot Aroduc.

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 am
Post Re: Thank You Thread.
I don't know why but I have been having issues with registering for this forum since the end of last year. Anyway it finally works so...

Thank you for everything you have done. After you finish your work on the first game I was already surprised at how well it was done and the time and quality that resulted from it. Then you released Moonlit Lovers which just equally surprised me. Now I did not really expect you to do Eternal Lovers considering how busy you seem yet you took me by surprise again and "finish" it all. For all those work, I thank you for everything that you have done. Even if you did not exactly did it for us, I would still say thank you for everything.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:55 pm
Thank You so much for the translation of Trilogy. I was a originally a lurker but decided to register after I saw this thread :)
I was really surprised when I saw EL translated. Honestly I didn't think it would be this quick after ML because of the different coding in EL you had mentioned. Non the less, I am happy and I think everyone who play this game are. Thank you.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm glad someone was able to translate this series. I'm surprised that someone translated this series because of how... neglected it is. To be perfectly honest I don't really care about the Rune Angels so I'm not going to beg anyone to translate their trilogy. (Who was the person who decided to name a person (Yes I know she is made of nano machines and that I used parenthesis inside of parenthesis) Nano-Nano Pudding?)

Edit: Pretend this post doesn't exist.

Last edited by Weaht on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

^ Ootsuki Yuu

Glad that someone remembers to recreate this thread from the old board.

Enough with the chatter. On behalf the n-Force, I appreciate what you've contributed to the GA fandom. Keep it up, Aroduc.
Now get to work.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 am
Profile WWW

^wrong. No one member of the n-force can represent the entire group.
But yes, thank you indeed.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:30 am

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:37 am
Was lurker myself, but decided to register after I stumbled upon some trouble. Yes, I`m ashamed of myself. Should have done this a long time ago...

But yeah, I still can`t believe Eternal Lovers patch is out. It really surprised me with its speed. Thank you for the translation for all the three games, you really deserve all the best of this world can offer. And I truly hope that this won`t be an end of your translating career :3

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 am
Aroduc I just want to give a huge thank you
for translating this series and in the time frame you translated them as well
I know allot of other visual novels that have had active translations for several years without being completed
so again thank you for doing this

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Couldn't help but join in and give thanks. If I weren't such a penniless bum, and I saw a donation button, I'd donate... But all I can do is say 'Thanks Aroduc'. Not too long ago, I was feeling pretty down on my luck, and debating giving up gaming altogether... But then I saw the translation for this, and I got curious... And it ended up being my favorite game series ( I love romance, and I love space battles.)
I seriously get a wide grin on my face when I talk about this game too. So seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for the hard work and the endless hours of enjoyment I'll be getting from these games.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:54 am

Thanks for finishing translating the series Aroduc! Unfortunately I haven't had the time to start playing EL yet, but I'm looking forward to it a great deal.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

A big thanks to Aroduc for the GA Translation. Even though EL is still ongoing still thanks. I can finally play the GA Trilogy in my laptop.

Seriously why Brocolli intends to put GAII Trilogy on the PS2, I mean it supposed to be both platforms if you're a true VN gamer. But if there's no translation for GAII then most people should winged it and also have a PS2 Emulator in case.

But in the end... Still Thank You for everything you did.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 am
Thanks to Aroduc for the GA translation. I was hopelessly searching for a GA game translation a few years ago and I was finally able to find one.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]