[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - SpoilerAL and Daibanchou
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 SpoilerAL and Daibanchou 
Post SpoilerAL and Daibanchou
Hello guys. Has anyone recently tried using SpoilerAL for this game? I'm having problems getting SpoilerAL to work. The SGG is set up and when I try to enable a cheat I keep getting "Error not defined" and have no idea how to make it work.

Mon May 20, 2013 5:02 pm
Post Re: SpoilerAL and Daibanchou
Going into a bit more detail: I've downloaded a few SGG's for Daibanchou and set them up individually, trying each one and all of them still give me an error not defined notice. I've also tried running SpoilerAL with admin access and that doesn't fix it either.

http://randomneet.blogspot.co.uk/2010/1 ... at-at.html <-- I followed this exactly so it should be set up correctly. Would it be the SGG's not being compatible with the verison of Daibanchou? My game is System 4.0 VER.1.15.

I used Fuwanovel to download the torrent for Daibanchou.

It would mean a lot if someone could help me out.

Tue May 21, 2013 3:42 pm
I think it might be the actual verison of my game. I have noticed the SGG's I download only support up to verison 5.6 and my copy (5.15) can't play them. Although I'm not 100% sure about this yet. Is there a SGG which supports verision 5.16 of Big Bang Age?

Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 pm

http://rghost.ru/46167758

English translated SSG files for Daibanchou

Tue May 21, 2013 4:16 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Sorry, man. That doesn't work either. =(

I have no clue now.

Update: Am I doing something wrong? =o I'm pretty sure I've been setting it up right. Although... Just to be sure (lol) how exactly should the SGG be set up? I put the SGG in a folder I can click on to, then click the bottom left thing to set it up. And that should be it, right? I still think it might be the verison of my game which doesn't run with the SGG.

Tue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz29 ... 1290446969 I open the game first then I open the SpoilerAL and select the game, when I want to edit a cheat I try but either it doesn't show up or I get an error.

So that's pretty much my situation and it doesn't look likely I can resolve it myself. =(

Tue May 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Download SpoilerAL 6.1 English Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?32aiv7wca16rnnv

My SSG tables is for Daibanchou System 4.0 version 1.15.

Start the game. Load you save. Press Advance. Then, when game screen showed up, you can use this cheats

Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Downloaded it. Which file needs patched? I'm uncertain what file it is.

Wed May 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Patch for SpoilerAl.exe

Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Hey, I had the same issue as you and I've been searching google for hours trying to find the answer. I was also getting the "Not Defined Error" message when using SpoilerAL. Did you download the version of Daibanchou that had the english patch applied already? If so is the .exe file called Daibanchou? Rename it to System40 and SpoilerAL should be able to detect it. Worked for me! Had to make an account here to tell you since a simple mistake like that took me hours to notice (I tried downloading the japanese .mds/.mdf files and installing/patching the game. I realized for some reason SpoilerAL worked for that version and I looked for the differences in the files which is how I noticed the name of the exe's were different haha)

Thu May 30, 2013 4:20 am
thanks @tritium for posting the solution and @catzsmile for spoileral english patch link

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:27 am
I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but whenever I use the SpoilerAL for the Daibanchou ssg I seem to be locked out of the character specific parameters. My version is the System 4.0 Ver. 1.15. I have changed the .exe file name to SYSTEM40.exe and solved the "Not Defined Error" thank you Tritium for that, however I seem to be stuck on changing any parameters other than "Total Number of Turns" and "Elapsed Number of Turns". "BP Count" changes the bp value however it doesn't stick and whenever used returns to the old value. Hopefully someone was able to solve this problem and would be kind enough to answer for me.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:35 pm
This might be late to give an answer about the "undefined" error but just in case some ppl would run into it.

This only happens when either:
- no save file has been loaded.
- the save file has been loaded AFTER opening the spoileral with SSG selected.

Remember to always load up the correct save file before fiddling w spoileral. (i automatically restart spoileral everytime i have done a manual save to make sure im on the right sav file, this for whatever game i play.

Sengoku rance has dealt me with alot of troubles regarding this and i've gotten used to loading before opening spoileral thx to it. Since it has an awkward way to save/load files and ended up in giving errors alot. XD

Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]