[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Character clearing issues
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Character clearing issues 
Post Character clearing issues
I have both touma and youki in shinjuku, but the beginning of turn event for touma's star is not triggering. Do i need them to be alone in shinuku or something?

Edit : Yea i guess they have to be alone for it to work.

Having problems getting :

Kunagi's 5th star, Sanae's 4th star, Daigo's second star.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 am
Post Re: Character clearing issues
The problem with triggering start of the turn events is that everything is prioritized and/or randomized. Events will keep being pushed back if another event takes priority.

If you get a start of turn with NO events whatsoever, and you think you have the requirements to trigger a character specific event, then you've done something wrong somewhere. Otherwise, it's just that another event had higher priority than the one you wanted.

Note that this makes clearing too many characters in one run very hard, because you may have to wait 10-20 turns for that one event you really wanted to happen, and by then it may be too late. Ideally you should have a plan for which characters you want to clear in one game, and resist the temptation to start clearing others.

The only one of those characters I haven't cleared yet is Sanae (burned out on BBA), so it's absolutely possible to get them.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 am
I have three clears remaining: Igarashi Koumi, Sanada Namu, and Vandain. I already had to do a complete playthrough just to get Mouri Sonken (blue) cleared, since he needs you to recruit Francine and Kinako at the beginning. And getting Takabane Sae cleared was a total bitch, since you can't do any Heroine Phase events at all.
I got Hibiki Sanae cleared on my very first playthrough.
Protip: You don't need to beat the game to clear characters. Just getting all the stars is enough. You can even reload after getting Heita's 5th star clear if that's the last one you need for him.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm
Yea, but it seems like theres some kind of hidden trigger for most of these character clears, maybe turn count or something.

Stationing yuki with yamamoto burai will NOT trigger yuki's second star till a certain turn count i believe. I had no beginning of turn events and they were stationed together for multiple turns.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:58 am
I had no problems with Yuuki's 2nd star, but you do need the first one before the 2nd one can trigger.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:15 am
Latest problem : It's been 20+ turns, most without beginning of turn events, and asakura's 3rd star won't trigger even though her 2nd star has long been completed...

A question about clearing : Let's say i have daigo and i want to try to clear kaguya in the same game. Can i get Kaguya to join, kill daigo, save/reload so that kaguya doesn't kill daigo, get kaguya's 4 other stars and clear her that way?

Or do i need to do all 5 stars in one save game before it counts?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:22 pm
I have asakura at 112 exp to next level...so im pretty sure thats not it.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:49 pm
Sometimes events can expire, and sometimes there are triggers we don't know about further complicating the issue. Asakura Yuma has never given me any trouble though.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:22 am
Finally got everyone cleared. Namu made me reload to an earlier playthrough since the events for finding the wanted man never appeared on my newest playthrough, so I couldn't get her.
I bet Chaos Mode will probably be too easy now.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am
Can't clear tennouji mio's second star. I already got the h-scene and the CG, but the second star does not appear after the beginning of turn event. Unless there's something else i'm missing?

Edit : nevermind, it's not the yarashidou event.

Can't get amon saito's GF tournament events to show up though, even after getting the scene with camilla...

Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:25 pm
Looks like you need to get the first 3 stars first to get the tournament events.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]