[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - How to extract character sprites from the game?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How to extract character sprites from the game? 
Post How to extract character sprites from the game?
As title?

Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 am

Post Re: How to extract character sprites from the game?
Google for crass-0.4.14.0

that tools can ectract Daibanchou archives

Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 am
Profile ICQ WWW
What file do you open with it?

Fri May 24, 2013 12:06 pm

ALD & ALK files

Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 am
Profile ICQ WWW
I've got the same question and I assume that the characters' fighting animation is included.
Though what specific file do I have to extract?
I tried to extract all the important files including the ALD and ALK files, but I don't seem to find any of the characters sprites.
If I need to install a program to "read" those sprites, please, fill me in.

Edit: I realized that there are PM/PMS files in the CG section. Are they the sprites and how do I open them?
(Actually, I knew that long ago.)

Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 pm
I know how to extract them now.
You'll just have to use Arc_Conv.
When Crass extracts 大番長GA, the format of the files for those sprites are unknown.
On the other hand, Arc_Conv extract the files with a readable formate (.tga).

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]