[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - General Game Questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 General Game Questions 
Post General Game Questions
Figured I'd remake the old thread for those of us who are late to the party and still have questions.

Sparn: Really, I only wanted this guy to get Kyouichirou's clears, but it's kind of annoying to not clear him if I have him, you know? Anyway, for some reason Sonnet never died and I was locked out of his final three clears. Is the Sonnet death scene something that is supposed to trigger before I recruit Sparn or after? Anyone know the specific requirements, if there are any?

Youki: *edit* Well funny how that works out. Writing up my question made me remember that I did get the fifth star scene before I was trying to clear her and fearfully turned her down. Derping at max speed.

Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 am
Post Re: General Game Questions
http://xfu.jp/alice/wiki/wiki.cgi/bba?p ... 1%BC%A5%F3

According to the Japanese wiki, stars 3-5 may be related to Sparn actually participating in combat (or more likely and commonly, leveling).

Mon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm
yeah that's probable. I managed to clear him but I like the character so I probably used him a fair deal.

I've also noticed that priority can be really annoying in this game. Usually you'll only see one start of turn event per turn, and sometimes if there are none queue'd up, even then it sometimes happens that an event you WANT to happen won't occur.

I would recommend saving/reloading at times for stuff like this. I've noticed for Ninjacaptor Zakuro for example that this is sometimes the only way to get her events to appear.

It's also important to not try to do everything at once. You will only be able to clear a few characters in any given playthrough. Try to focus on a few that are related to one another (requiring each other to be cleared for example) rather than trying to clear everybody at once. I actually cleared Sparn and Kuga in separate playthroughs though.

Thu May 26, 2011 1:15 am
Thanks Aro. I didn't actually use him at all because it was super late game and the only battles I was getting were random pirates dropping in on me. I'll probably get his clears in third play or so, since this second time around I plan on recruiting the elves.

This reminds me, is there something that prevents Koumi from breaking her truce with you in Senna route? She never ended up attacking me and I wasn't able to put troops in her region, so I ended up finishing at turn 97 or 98 with only that region unconquered. I don't mind, since I can't clear her anyway in Senna route, but it just seemed weird that she stalled out and never did anything after all the preparation scenes.

Sat May 28, 2011 4:48 pm
I had the same problem on one of my games. Couldn't tell you.

Sat May 28, 2011 5:14 pm
I'm having trouble recruiting Tanzawa Nina. Having the problem where she doesn't kick me out of store after I empty it and then after I visit again there's simply a message "We're sold out, come back later" which seems to be indefinite. Been stuck on this for a really long time would appreciate any help/personal experiences recruiting her such as how many visits, what turn did you recruit, which nations did you suppress, etc. >.> Been scouring the internet for an answer with no luck, even going so far as translating forums of various languages, and trying to make sense of the google translation engrish. Anyhow please help!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm
It's relatively late-game only. She adds more items after some number of turns and all those need to be bought as well.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm
Thanks for the reply, I really hope that's the case but I heard someone says she always kicks you out of the store when she runs out of items to sell, even if more is unlocked later. This isn't the case for me. Do you know if this is true? Also heard people with the same problem quoting that even in turn 67 nothing has changed (which seems to be pretty late) so it worries me to keep playing hours just to find out I already screwed something up.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:29 pm
I always get her pretty late. Usually while fighting Kyushu or afterwards. What turn did you buy out the items?

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 am
If you wait too long and have already acquired most of the items via events or stealing, doesn't it prevent a certain event from happening that allows you to get her properly? Basically, don't you have to buy over a certain amount of items (maybe in one trip, even) to get it to trigger? I could be mistaken on this, but I know I got her when I bought her out mid-game and actually dropped a lot of money on her; however, on a later run I waited until way late game and only bought like 2 items and it didn't trigger. The latter case I didn't get any of her random prizes or anything.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:52 pm
Wish i could help with that question - but the only time i got here i was just fooling around since i had no intentions of clearing her that run - all i can say is what the wikia says and it's turn 55 that the last item is purchasable - then u go back into it and u buy her.

Got a question myself though. Idagawa Ren - i've cleared up to his 4th star but i see no where that his 5th star is sopose to be chosen or if it's one of the beging of turn events. Any help on that matter would be appreciated.

~Flightfling~

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 am
Hello. New here. I've played most of Seiha's completed games but only just now signed up because I have a question that I don't expect anyone to actually answer, seeing as how the last time someone posted in this thread was February.

But I can't, for the life of me, figure out how I'm suppose to clear the "Explore: Ancient Ruins" place through all 16 floors for Senna's 5th star. Do I just need 6 really awesome characters with, like, 8 or 9 stamina? I can't find any kind of answer by googling, and the wikia doesn't really mention much besides, apparently, stacking Gyver with everyone else being buffer works. But how does that work? Wouldn't you run out of stamina long before you get to the end? Any kind of help/advice would be nice.

Thanks for your time (assuming anyone actually still reads this. Haha)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 am
Guyver Mac or do it across multiple turns.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 pm
Assuming you were to let a faction live long enough for either holy flame/serpents to get active, do they take out the other factions?

E.G. If NPI is allowed to live till holy flame becomes active, does the holy flame automatically defeat the NPI?

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 am
Well, i tested it and the NPI does get taken over if they are not defeated a few turns after holy flame/serpent gets active.

But not nightmare eyes/PGG.

In my case, the god attacked yoko hama then "dissapeared" and never attacked further, even when i took back yoko hama. Probably somewhat buggy.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:18 am
There was no breaking down scene for me though, and eclair didnt try to restart it.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:08 pm
I have a problem, every time i get any of the character clear stars, those characters donĀ“t appear in char clear in extra menu. Is it just me or has anyone else had that problem?

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 am
So I'm having trouble clearing Nakanishi Kendo's 5th star and Murakumo Shizuri's 4th star. I followed the walkthrough on the wiki page at https://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Big...er_walkthrough but I still can't seem to get them to duel each other. Am I missing anything?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 am
Have you seen the scene that happens before the clash?? Because they sorta have this dialogue between them and only then you can trigger the event where they fight. I managed to complete that event and I was probably fighting the pirates at the time, though i started crossing both their events before the pirates had their airship ready.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]