[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Error message in Kyuushuu?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Error message in Kyuushuu? 
Post Error message in Kyuushuu?
I am playing Kunagi's route. Everything was fine until 1 scene in Kyuushuu near the end of the game and this happened

Do you know what the problem is? :(

Fri May 22, 2015 3:48 pm
Post Re: Error message in Kyuushuu?
Hi there,
I've got the exact same error as kel. I m stuck on turn 74 after the giant of the holy flame starts invading areas.
I tried it with Windows XP and Windows 8.1 on different pc
Also tried different installations of the game with different translation patches. I even tried it with the untranslated original game.
I also tried the new unofficial patch for Ver. 1.31. Nothing seems to work.
I guess the problem is a faulty save game, but I dont know the cause for that.
There is also almost no information on the internet about that error, which complicates the whole thing.

Here is my savegame if someone wants to try it out

but i guess i have to reload an earlier savegame and beat the holy flame before they activate the giant. Too bad that way I'm not able to get Marisha.
Fun times -.-

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]