[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - How to keep save file?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 How to keep save file? 
Post How to keep save file?
It's about time I took the first two Galaxy Angel games off my hard drive, but I thought I might as well keep my completed saved game with my stored copy of the translation patch. Does anyone know how to do this?

Cross-posting this in the Galaxy Angel 1 forum.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 pm
Post Re: How to keep save file?
Like GA1, go to the folder it is installed in and back up the "save" folder.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:39 am

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:44 am
Your posts haven't rubbed off on me at all, I don't even read your threads in the GA1 forum. I just enjoy Cave Johnson's quotes.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Last edited by The odd man on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:00 am
If we're done talking about lemons and ego, my Moonlit lovers directory, like my GA1 directory, doesn't have a "save" sub-folder. It only has "dat" and "directX" sub-folders.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
I have no idea then as to why your saves would be located somewhere else if that is where mine appear. All I can say is for GA1, search your computer for a file named ga00.sav which is the system save, and if you find it attempt the same thing with ML except search for gaml_sys.sav

I can't offer much more help than that because I don't know what's up with people's save locations being outside of the game. All I can do is tell you the filenames. Also I have file extensions showing so I always give the extensions.

The plus side is if you do realize where it is saving you can easily back up and replace them in the future.

I searched for "save" which led to a scary number of results but that is the folder name. I then hit "open file location" since I have Vista.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 am
Turns out my computer was putting the saves in an "application data" directory. I can't claim to know why.

But with the filenames of the saves, I was able to find them. Thanks for your help.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:01 am

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]