[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Pointless Occult, Science, Randosity and Religious topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
 Pointless Occult, Science, Randosity and Religious topic 

Post Re: Observe, The Birth of a Mighty Fetish Empire
If you watch animes like Asarotte no Omocha! That has a loli talking about "sucking" that excites pedophiles/lolicons to flock over it. Judging by her size and appearance, it apparently dropped the number of 17 years old to 15-16 for the lolicons possibly?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 am

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 am
Profile WWW

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:17 am

-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 am
Profile WWW

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 am

-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 am
Profile WWW

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:26 am

-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 am
Profile WWW

Indeed.
This is why I only like anime thats pre 2005,
after then, it's ecchi or GTFO pretty much

Heres an interesting movie for you, regarding Japans direction, Demonlover.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Yes strangely, I first thought that Succubi was the plural form for the monster (which might be right) but could also be counted towards the action that the monster inacts towards prey. I could be getting trolled by my friend since he's the one criticizing me about it like he usually does.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Also loving how my glorious Birthing topic has become a topic about the descent of Anime into the reaches of borderline hentai, meanwhile, hentai gets better and better, with stories and backstories and even sometimes characters you can relate to.
Ahh, sweet sweet irony, that the anime loses it's story and becomes more and more ecchi(even rune is an example of this, sorry Rico, but just compare the outfits in GA, to GA rune, you'll see the difference, I should know, I've got every single GA episode on my iPod) while hentai becomes more and more Hentai, while gaining story as well.

COMPARE THESE

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Now you can see the major difference between 2004-2009 with the sudden spark of Hentai increase that it's evolving into a dangerous degree. Heck even look at the Hongfire thread and you'll find the majority of the Hongfire member-base is primarily set on the Hentai Lair/Torrents for Hentai games.

2010 was a decent year for anime adapations really. As well as a major increase in the Ecchi with animes like "Yosuga no Sora" and "Highschool of the Dead" that have almost absurd amount of panty shots and major yuri actions (don't remind me of that OVA episode of Highschool of the Dead...) which completely deviates from the whole "zombie apocalypse" theme that the anime itself has. While Yosuga no Sora may be good if you are looking for uncensored action, the character development may be good as well but the constant repeating of time is just an excuse to make sure that the main character doesn't pull a Makoto on us. While there was that anime adaption of "Kore wa Zombie Desuka" which is good actually, but the voice acting for the main character just sucks towards the ending (god when he keeps calling Yu's name that way made me just cringe) We also had "Peulla Magi Madoka Magica" which is by far the best anime of that year as expected from a writer such as Gen Urobuchi who wrote Saya no Uta.

2011 - I don't know what happened to all the animation companies... But things just turned for the worse.... The majority of animes this season just make me *facepalm* from all the things they desperately try to do to grab the attention of the fans.. Either it be constant sex-jokes or trying too hard to be funny sometimes. While we had some good anime adaptions like "Steins;Gate" although the characters are unrealistic, as well as "AnoHana" although it tries too hard to be dramatic at times. "Tiger&Bunny" has an original plot that I'm starting to like and good to hear that it's 24 episodes. But then we have "Oretachi" which is just....... *facepalm* the worst anime adaption of the longest 15+ year old visual novel I've ever seen.... I just don't want to go into details..

So the transition between 2010-2011 is just going horribly right now.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am

I did a little math, and I discovered that the combined average of all pages, excluding the Hentai pages, is'nt even a THIRD of the Hentai pages average population.
Hows that for disturbing.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:01 am

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:04 am

-----
Pepper.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 am
Profile WWW

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 am

SEXY KNOWLEDGE IS SEXY.
ERGO MY KNOWLEDGE IS SEXY.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm

I was going to edit my post but had trouble getting on Seiha recently : /

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

My milfie fandom is OVER 9000!!!!!!!
I now have my desktop on a rotational cycle, where every 30 seconds I get a different picture out of the(so far) 17 I've already got.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next