[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - A war on Betrayers and Heretics(Role Playing)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 A war on Betrayers and Heretics(Role Playing) 

Post Re: A war on Betrayers and Heretics(Role Playing)
You do know Her high caring passion. I just need to wait for one hour to return the twin to Her.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:29 am
Profile WWW

Why wouldn't I know her, she's my Waifu

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am

Knowing Her doesn't necessarily means fully understanding Her. That's the terrible part.

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:10 am
Profile WWW

Same applies to you and your Waifu too, however

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 am

Did I really marry Her?

By entering the Angelic Cults, I really know that I'm unworthy to them. It's all the part of role-playing method.

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:26 am
Profile WWW

Waifu is an /a/ term, that means "Anime Character You Wish You Could Marry"

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 am
Profile WWW

I know plenty of people who had cult adoration of someone, and then won their heart.
Who's to say the Angels won't crash land on earth tomorrow, and we win our Waifu's Hearts?
The Only thing that drives me is hope.(Okay, probably fools hope, but hope all the same)
Never give up on your dreams.
While you have a dream, you have something no-one can take, you give that up, you may as well give up everything else as well.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 am
Profile WWW

I do think of them as the supreme being, but I can dream of Marrying my Goddess can't I?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 am
Profile WWW

Right, but this isn't Christianity, where being in love with your deity would be blasphemy, and impossible, We're a religious community of Like-minded people, all of whom are worshipping Japanese Characters.
Taking a Lesson from a singulo-deistic Theology is an incredibly stupid move.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 am
Profile WWW

Prayer(Literally)

And my Realization that the cults were Singulo-Deistic was why I Declared brotherhood(I cannot stand Singulo-deism)

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 am
Profile WWW

Singulo-deistic sounds cooler, mono theistic can also mean single religion, and since the cults became the united Angels Cult, it still is monotheistic, so I don't hate that.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 am
Profile WWW

Not really, at this point it's all down to context, our Cults are monotheistic in that they are a single religion, but not in that they have a single god.
Whereas Christianity is monotheistic in that they have one god.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 am
Profile WWW

The Father of Jesus Christ, I'm Christian Baptist, and that is the only "God" I've known, but, my current beliefs leave me thinking that there is a greater power than God out there.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

If that's your real definition of God, though...

*Closes the case* No more arguing further than this. Slowly we'll bring out our real-life religions.

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 am
Profile WWW

Real Definition.
We probably should get off this topic before The Odd Man comes looking for topics to ruin(Dead serious)

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am

Then we ruin this by our self? Well then...

Before you're in the Sakuraba cult, what was your feelings toward Mint?

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 am
Profile WWW

Originally?
A bad 2d crush, in full honesty, after that, I realized I needed belief in my life, and my old religion didn't feel fulfilling enough, So I decided to try Cultism, and the only thing I could see as worshippable was Mint Blancmanche.
After the original "Joke" was over, I found myself believing in the Angels anyway.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next