[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - I lost my save
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 I lost my save 
Post I lost my save
I lost my save, because I have a new PC and the old PC doesn't have the save anymore.
I just cleaned totally my old PC without taking my save for this game. >_<
So if anyone (who has all unlocked) could bring me his save, I'll be happy, like that I could have all the CGs, cutscenes and songs again.
It will bored me to make all the 5 arcs again just to unlock them. (even if this game is good, that's a little boring to make all the same battles again and again).
Thanks.

mint pawa:

Dance×Mixer:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 am

Post Re: I lost my save
I'm just about to give you the save data, but I cannot find the save data folder!
I've searched the whole computer but I can't find it, even though the data can be opened in the game.

( It's not fully completed anyway, Vanilla's route, Shiva's and Lester's(?) aren't completed yet )

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 am
Profile WWW
surely that's some file or folder with written data on it.

mint pawa:

Dance×Mixer:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 am

Galaxy Angel's save is probably the same as Sengoku Rance. Where the saves are contained inside the file that you start the game with (GA/GAML). Of course that is a theory, it would not hurt to try it out yes? Simply take Rico S' GA application and overwrite it with yours, but be sure to make a backup just in case.

Tue May 31, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm pretty sure it's on appdata folder on Vista/7 (start menu, type %appdata% in the searchbox and press Enter), look for a folder named BROCCOLI or GA.

EDIT: that should also work on XP.

SECOND EDIT: looks like I was wrong, lol

Last edited by X_Bacon on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Here's a link to my save folder. I haven't gotten all the pictures and stuff but I have beaten all 5 routes. I think this folder should contain all my saved data.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IIOE6GF

Tue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm

I found my save files in the main install directory, which in my case was C:\Games\GalaxyAngel. I'm not sure what the default install directory is, but it's probably under Program Files or Program Files (x86). I'm also running Windows 7.

Double checking my save files, I have all the stuff specific to the 5 routes unlocked. I'm just missing some of the other scenes. It's probably all Shiva related since I didn't bother playing through a 6th time just for that subplot.

Tue May 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Ok then its defiantly how I installed the game possibly. I can assume Rico S did the same thing as well (looked in the main install directory) Because even when I checked both Program Files and Program Files (x86) and checked my BROCCOLI folder, there were still no save files to be found. Of course I'm using Moonlit Lovers (should be the same either way) its probably how the game was installed for me during the installation process (defiantly has to be the 3 choices between 900MB ~ 1600MB and 1100MB and 1400MB)

Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 pm

That's very odd. I can't imagine why it would put the saves in a different place. My GA folder has a save, dat and DirectX subfolder. Moonlit Lovers is much the same except with an additional ScreenShot folder.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 am

Ah! Finally found them from the odd man's advice. Made it look so simple to simply use the search function.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 am

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 pm

mint pawa:

Dance×Mixer:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:29 pm
I have everything unlocked, but that's only if you convince me to actually bother going through the effort to upload something and pm it to you.

And I'm highly confused on people and their save locations. My save folder is where things get saved, not sure why it'd be different for you, considering ga00.sav is the system save file "and" is inside of my GA directory.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Maybe its because we have different computers? Do you have a Program Files (x86)?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 pm
Yes, I do. Coincidentally that's where all of my GA games are (as are almost all programs I install).

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:58 am

I still believe its an installation thing... I'm not sure though. (like how big the file size you chose at the installation process)

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:00 am

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]