[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Eternal lovers incomplete translation?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Eternal lovers incomplete translation? 
Post Eternal lovers incomplete translation?
What happened to this project? It seems incomplete compared to the others. Many screens have untranslated words, such as in the configuration. The track list isn't translated either.

P.S. Why was the Zem Battleship translated as "Carrier" in the second and third games? It's obviously not a carrier, and all the characters refer to it as "Battleship" (like in moonlit lovers when Tact mentions that they were sent three battleships as reinforcements).

Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Post Re: Eternal lovers incomplete translation?
The Eternal Lovers forums had probably discussed the issue of the game script compared to GA and Moonlit Lovers.
The script/codes are changed so that the actual scripted lines are taken out of the script and placed elsewhere, Aroduc explained that it would be harder to follow
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5
But seeing that you have already visited the forum, take a look at the different script instead of the people reporting typos and such.
I'm guessing the game itself was too tedious to work with and translating the configuration and tracklist would be too much, so it's alright to just translate the main game instead of the other stuff.

(Answering your question from the other forum...)
The typos are just typos and are honestly not a huge problem, people write down those things just in case Aroduc decides to fix them, meaning he'll fix it if he really feels like he should. All those posts just help Aroduc if he's decided to fix the patch, and he probably won't.

(Answering your P.S. question...)
Also I don't think the Zem Battleship/Carrier thing is a major issue either.
To me, it's just a big ship that needs to be shot down because its in the way (damn ship, GTFO).
Anyway I don't think it should bother you, unless of course, you're one of those battleship fanatics or something, then I guess you do have a reason to bring that up.
I guess you can put that in the Patch/Issue Reporting Thread if it REALLY bothers you.

Hope that helps! :3

Mon May 13, 2013 8:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]