[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Cultist's for the destrution of the lolicon Reich
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Cultist's for the destrution of the lolicon Reich 

Post Re: Cultist's for the destrution of the lolicon Reich

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

REJOIN, BAH, FILTHY WORM OF A MAN.
I SPIT IN YOUR MORNING COFFEE.

NO-ONE COMMANDS ME, NO-ONE SPEAKS OF ME
I AM KNOWN BY NONE YET FEARED BY MANY.
ME AND MY ARMY OF MUTANT CROCODILES(look up Tripod:Crocodile Hunter Theme song)
And my post-apocalyptic rocket car.
I don't take anything seriously, except honour.
but my alter ego is responsible for all damage to my honour, not me.

on a side note, Hooves, the things to expect while allied with me, is buttloads of the inexplicable, a ton of weirdshit, and a splash of the obscene.
Mostly the obscene relates to nipples, and fire breathing, toothy genitals, that go by the name Chuffles

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm

AND I MEAN BUTTLOADS!!!!!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:29 pm

What's that chuffles thing?

Now which side are you belong to, Lester?
We are ready to exterminate you, anytime you're supporting the NSLP.

-----
Pepper.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

I'm on my own side.
Me and The Fire-Breathing, Man-Eating Vagina Chuffles

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

Imprbable, all my alts aside from Les are my allies til death

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Although Buttercup has been tempted at times to stab me in the back.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 pm

It's more difficult then that.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 am

This topic is gonna stay the same, just a new angle, Rather than a purely cultist angle, we must view this as our own inner fetishist would.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 am
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:32 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 pm

No, I'm just planning on conquering humanity, the internet is free land and no man, not even I, The Most Sexy Caesar can conquer it All

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:46 pm

OF COURSE.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 am

Hard to be a devout, pure thoughted cultist, when Hunting through google, even with safe search at strict(a science experiment) bombards your eyes with nude imagery.
Geez, I was searching for a good image for a MP for Rico, claiming the Lawful Goodness, and I go 1 page, blammo, yuri between Milfie and Apricot, I swear the world is against innocence

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:35 pm

-----
Pepper.

Last edited by Rico S on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 am
Profile WWW

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next