[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - RED ALERT!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 859 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 35  Next
 RED ALERT! 

Post Re: RED ALERT!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 am

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 am
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:28 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:59 pm

-----
Pepper.

Last edited by Rico S on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:52 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

A word, my friends and allies,
I may be offline for a while, I've recently begun playing minecraft, and I've gone too far to stop now.
Continue this war, and know that, I may return, or maybe not, The Blocks are calling, so long and farewell, for now(I hope)

Also, Hooves, It is an honour to know that I have one more ally, and a milfeulle fan at that, that has a willingness to crush the reich(they merely delay their own defeat, I'll hold them up, but then i'll duck out, and they will burn)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 am

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 pm

We need more power, the railgun is undergoing testing, And I'm working on schematics for Mecha Armors, and advanced Tripod Weaponry, we need more technology.
I now Instigate clause 239, of The Brotherhoods Control files, in need of emergency, Guardians will be appointed to oversee Certain Aspects of the Brotherhood.
I will now begin
Lester:Guardian of Honor and Fury
All others, please request placement as either a guardian, or follower of one of these categories.
The Science Sect(Masters of research and Tech)
The Occult Sect(Studiers of Magics, both light and Dark)
The War Sect(Responsible for destruction of our enemies)
The Religious Sect(Spreaders of the word of the faith)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 am

Hmm, I don't really know any good positions for me to be in so I'll just go with guardian.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 am

A fighter for honor, eh?
Great, we need many Guardians.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:21 am

I would go for The Science Section, but I'm still studying the Large Hadron Collider built by the European Organization of Nuclear Research that people fear could create a black hole that would destroy the Earth as we know it. Or in a certain anime, could allow one to travel back in time (but with grotesque results) Or making it possible to see the Higgs' Field.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 am

Then why not become a guardian of the Science Sect, a Leader on the Field, a first hand tester of the new technologies we design, (New Schematics coming to me, Devices like the ones used in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:32 am

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 am

Rather than follow their example however, My Theoretical Schematics Actually emply blades as well, no blunt edges here.
So, picture a buster sword, with the same style of power as Raising Heart. A Huge sword, capable of expanding and growing with different forms, and of launching Energy Bursts, like Bardiche, with a Neural connection, meaning a mere thought can affect the blade(only realting thoughts though)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 am

That would certainly deal with the tanks of the Loli Reich quite easily, still need to develop something for the air force though. Wait.. We can just blast them away with Energy Bursts.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 am

And as for their Loli-Mecha, easy, Steel cable.
Tie it around thelegs, then they have to fly.
HEHEHE.
My plots know all, and when The furries are engaged in the war(through my hand) then It will be my hand which ends it all.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 am

A dangerous problem we still have to consider are the artillery that they are developing. We got the basis of their forces tied down, but that regiment will blast us away before we get to them unless we are fast as the speed of sound.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 am

This is where my Mecha and tripods come in, a mecha can be more effective, but no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, Fucks with tripods, they are that dangerous.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 859 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 35  Next