[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Hello, troper.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Hello, troper. 
Post Hello, troper.
Some devoted troper's been updating the Tvtropes page on galaxy angel. :)
You sir (or is it miss? Being gender sensitive here.) , deserve a cookie.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 am

Post Re: Hello, troper.
You should start calling her miss now.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 am
Profile WWW
For some reason, I thought the word was "troopers".

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Let's leave it at gender undefined for now

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 pm
Oh, okay then.
It's just cool to know that the GA fandom hasn't died yet.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 am
It's possible there may be more than one troper updating the GA pages...but the one who did it on Friday, specifically, was me, after I only just joined the TV Tropes website.

And I'm not really done yet (I still don't know all the TV Tropes commands for example), but I'm thankful for your praise anyway. The problem is I also have a professional job now, so I can't devote as much time to this fandom as I did before.

So I'll still update the GA tropes, but I can only do so at sporadic intervals. And some of my information is limited, too: I don't have the Galaxy Angel II trilogy of games, so I have to rely on secondhand information from the Wikia for most of those.

Again, thank you for your praise, but I can't really call myself "devoted" at it yet.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 am
Haha. Maybe I'll get known to help you in your endeavors.

By the way, is this the most active GA forum out there? This franchise needs more love, imo.

Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 am

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Sat May 19, 2012 5:07 pm

If it weren't for the prolonged, exhaustive troll wars and spam fests, this place is barely active. (Aside from the occasional troubleshooting, of course)

Someone need to awake our most sexy Caesar of the Empire.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 am
Profile WWW
The pentaforce must come back together then.

Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 am

Busy...currently assessing the plausibility of Haruhi, as for tropage.....I got lost while trying to update it

Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 pm
Haha. I try to avoid Tvtropes these days. Can't help but click on random links. Then you look at the clock and realize that 5 hours of your life just got sucked away by that sinkhole.

On another note, I just realized that I played the newgrounds GA before the actual games.
I'll never forget Mint the crack-head.

Mon May 21, 2012 8:46 am

Wed May 23, 2012 7:56 pm
The worst part: I don't mind.

Sat May 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm
Lots of ups and downs moments.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:00 am

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:10 pm
Yeah. Especially when the Klacid game comes up in the google search before the actual franchise.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]