[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Senseless Jabber
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Senseless Jabber 

Post Re: The Imperial Cult Recruitment Page
So technically you are a CLONE of les.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 am

No, I was the original.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

So the buiscuit was a clone?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 am

Indeed, and a corrupt one at that.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 am

And, you ddin't destroy it?...wait, how do you know you aren't also a clone, of some even earlier iteration of yourself, which in turn, did not put this into your memories, leading you to believe you were the original?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 am

I only made two clones, the biscuit, and a pair of headphones.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

Ah but how do you know htat in the future, you don't go to the begining of time, and clone yourself, and htat clone in turn is you. thus making you the original AND a clone...and giving you a paradoxical origin.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 am

Exactly

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 am

AHA, so I figured it out.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:38 am

Not in the slightest.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

But would you know yet?...if you didn't actually do it yet...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 am

i know all and see all.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 am

Not if future you didn't want you to know.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 am

I am future me.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:05 am

Not YET

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:15 am

Trollface? Seriously dude? I thought you were cool in the last topic, but it seems you really aren't.

We do not forget

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 am

You mean board.
But yes, he has turned into a failfag. And A furfag.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 am

I chose the trollface because I am was currently trolling, and he did anon so...it seemed fitting...I don't normally use it because it looks retarded...
I was planning on changing it now actually.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 am

You are still failfag, and newfag.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 am

I have been on this site for years longer than you. and your calling me a fag, yet you are obsessed with my little pony?!? *facepalm* THAT is fail.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Ahem! Sir, you most assuredly DID NOT just insult MLP did you?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm

It is a fact that it was designed for little girls. wait a minute...HA, see, you are still random. I HAVE BROUGHT BACK OLD LESTER. FIGHT IT LESTER, TIS POSSESING YOUR MIND!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 pm

No, MLP is sensible. It is an amazing show.
And it makes more sense than ou ever will.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 pm

See my title "EMBODIMENT OF RANDOMNESS" I'm not suposed to make sense, Einstein.
oh thats right, your not andrew, YOU ARE ANTI-LES!!! DIE YOU RIPOFF IMPERSONATOR!!!
*Sprays with anti-overpower spray, which is designed to weaken overpowered characters, ergo, you no longer have outrageous stats and gear and immunities*
*Rips your head off with sheer willpower*

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

RPFag.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next