[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Senseless Jabber
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Senseless Jabber 

Post Re: Cult Of Mint Recruitment Post mk2
Now that old man trapped between the Angels strange behaviors, and his powerful, disciplined superiors...

Still want to be like him?

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 am
Profile WWW

Yes, i do want to be Tom Selleck

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:27 am

If I were you, I would have chosen to be Tact and marry Mint, instead of being a man that could be easily "controlled" by his own subordinate...

(Did I just say "marry Mint"? [nope, I'll stay with Milfie or Apricot,] but it is the best choice for you)

And once again, you trying to connect reality and imaginary things...
But I had to admit they have similar mustache.

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:32 am
Profile WWW

Thats the point, i could serve her, not lover to lover, but ruler to servant as it should be (why would i marry my DEITY)
Also, lovin' how voltaires being ignored

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 am

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:41 am
Profile WWW

Where was Charles Mansons pride as he slaughtered every single cultist he controlled using poison, no-one knows, and secondly she's a lolicon, my serving under her is a lot more pure than alot of people i know.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 am

-That's pride as a man, since that Mansons guy might killing it for good, and I bet that crazy guy faces the consequences

-Just remembered a quote or two from the old forum:

LOLICON IS A DISEASE!

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 am
Profile WWW

Lolicon is a growth error, it's lolicon obsession that is the disease, and Charles manson died too, in attempt to get to paradise, with aliens

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am

-Growth error?
No.

Lolicon is a term to represent young girls, usually 7-15 years old girls with sexual undertones.
Derived from a Russian novel, Lolita, it tells the story about an old men that falls in love with a 12-year old girl, and starting their crazy love adventure...

-Who would resist to get into a paradise? And he faced the consequence, getting killed and failed to escape, that's makes him a man!

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:58 am
Profile WWW

ME! cause pardise means happiness and happiness means happys. I can't allow that, I grow weary and my rank allows me to kill conversations when i want. also you get confused, lolicon is also a girl of consenting age who looks like a pre-pubescent.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 am

-Fact talks:

-And people who uses power (in this case, rank) more than intelligence, well...
You know what I'm going to say right?

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 am
Profile WWW

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 pm

that's right.
should've remembered this.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Already a personal objective, Why make it a cultist objective.
I should start a petition. Get everyone to sign.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 pm
'Well it seems as if i must step in and lay down the law

Mint is the queen conqueror and the epitome of all that is good and decent in this world
yes she may be 16 years old but I have been loving her since I was the same age so there

PRAY ON YOUR KNEES BEFORE MINT!

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:17 am

That's the Cultist Spirit

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 am
Hell boy im the cult master general

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:21 am

Hell no, your the Cult Field Marshal(highest ranking Aussie Officer)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 am
My rank was delegated to me by the spirit of Mint herself..she sent me cosmic visions and had me taste the sweetest candies on earth and beyond

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:27 am

Well, You're more of a prophet then

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:28 am
It is a sacred path I walk however which way you look at it

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 am

True, true

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 am
And Mint Is not a loli she is not sexualized at all
she is purity incarnate

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 am

To some people, she would be a loli, not because she is actually a loli, but because she's 16, yet has the height of a 10 year old

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next