[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Senseless Jabber
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 Senseless Jabber 

Post Re: Cult Of Mint Recruitment Post mk2
We should use these method to attack the Lolicon cockReiches personals
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service), the attack that successfully took down the biggest forum in my country. (KasKus)
- Ping of Death
- Email Bombs
- Etc

And we should gather the hacking power of Anonymous, which have been relied on by most netheads in the whole world to bring down unfair powers that exists in this world.

Either way, make them surrender OR destroy them at once!

Long live Her Majesty!
Long live the Empire!

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

Or i bring them down from the inside(after making sure they Purge the furry)

Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Bad news.

They denied the negotiations and now targeting Vanilla as well.
They're posing as a big threat to the Empire now...

Lester: I suggest you to stop negotiating with them.
The odd man: Think of something that blows the Loli Reich mentally.

As far as I can see they're resorting the whole thread as a war zone.
Do your best.

Long live Her Majesty and the people!
Long live the Empire, and its allies!

-----
Pepper.

Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 pm
Profile WWW

No negotiations, you make your plans, i'm cutting ties with the cult, in case my plan to destroy them from the inside fails.
or I Succeed in taking over the Music Industry.
Either way, the cult is too important too me to be lost.
ODD MAN, You're in charge now.
Good luck.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:02 am

Post Re: The BrotherHood of Beloved Mint Blancmanche
Fuck that shit.
The cult needs to get bigger.
loli's need to die, to be free.
I propose, an aggressive hunt for all loli's, and their subsequent execution to insult the Cockreiches.
I'm back, with a new title.
no more Australian High father.
I am now the Global Conquerer for Mints glory, the Aggressive Destructor, I am the Loli slaying Warfather, of the Brotherhood of Beloved Mint Blancmanche, and brother to the Cult of Sakuraba.

Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 am

Roger that! Brother Lester!
Now the Cults are officially united! Cult of Mint and Cult of Sakurabas are now BROTHERS!
I'm recruiting anti-cockReiches from any site that has Mint fans, to strengthen the Anti NSLP's!

Currently there are about 6 of them, maybe too little, because they thought the fandom is already dead.
But have no worry, I'll convince them that it's still alive and needs help ASAP.

Long live Her Majesty, and our Angels!
Long live the Empire and the Cults!

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 2:39 am
Profile WWW

Good Job.

Long Live Pure Mint Blancmanche.
Long Live the Society to Decimate the Filthy Lolicon Reich, and their Loli Slaves.

Wed May 25, 2011 2:50 am

I even have a logical theme song for the brotherhood.
they have theirs, we'll have ours

and for when their charred remnants rise up

Wed May 25, 2011 2:56 am

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 am
Profile WWW

I edited the first page

Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 am

-----
Pepper.

Wed May 25, 2011 4:49 am
Profile WWW

Wed May 25, 2011 4:28 pm

PURGE THE WOUND.
KILL IT WITH FIRE.

BURN THEIR LOLI HAREMS TO THE GROUND.
AND WHEN THEY LOOK TO THE SKY AND PRAY TO MINT, I SHALL BE THERE, TO DESTROY THE WORMS, AND THEIR CHERISHED LOLI'S

LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD OF PURE MINT BLANCMANCHE!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Post Re: The Inquisitors of Mint
I hope you heard Hooves, as long as you side with Mikes' Reich, your Cult is our enemy, And therefore, we shall war on them, that is, unless you, or one of Rico S' men Brings You to Justice.

Read this and understand. The Inquisitors do not take Heresy Lightly.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:42 am

-----
Pepper.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am
Profile WWW

I'm alone since I don't approve of the "facism" in the Loli Reich. But if Lester wants to send an Inquisition on me, I would like to see him try.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:43 pm

-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 am
Profile WWW

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Except they already lost.
smiling llama say, Empire of all fetishes destroy foe made of single fetish.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Post TIME FOR CHANGE
TOPIC RENAMEMENT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Post Re: The Imperial Cult Recruitment Page
Alright, Topic Reopened, prepare to start recruitments, FOR THE GLORY OF THE MOST SEXY CAESAR

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

This topic will be used purely for Cult of Mint recruitment, as it is it's true purpose.
So I'll be expecting The Odd Man to take charge after I revive this thread.

If any of you were wondering why I'm doing this, the Cult of Mint now has only one member; the Cult Leader himself.

-----
Pepper.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 am
Profile WWW

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next