[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GAIII
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 GAIII 

Post GAIII
i believe we were discussing plot concepts
so far we have:
selectable routes from original angels and rune angels, ground based fighting system, and anything i forgot?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Post Re: GAIII
-Let the Moon and Rune Angel Troupe combine and make a new angel troupe...
Maybe I could name it...the Chrono Angels?

-Brand new Emblem Frames!
I had to admit, NEUE Emblem Frames design is weird...prioritize these Frames to be replaced first!

-Make more route as if Tact can marry all the Moon Angel Troupe members, not just Milfie...(Especially Chitose!)

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 am
Profile WWW

NINJAS!!!!!!!!
And rocket sheep. yeah, rocket sheep powered emblem frames.
And zombies, i like zombies, and in all they would work in GA
and maybe an RTS, RTS'S ROCK!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME THEY ARE BETER THAN KANGAROO STEAK!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 am

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 am
Profile WWW

All lies, Ninjas would work, maybe a Zombie eonia sends ninja's after Tact and Shiva and the angel Brigade and they have to fight them off with Rocket Sheep powered eblem frames (not normal sheep, ROCKET sheep, they're part rocket)

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:21 am

If it all lies, then prove it.

And still, you said ROCKET SHEEP, maybe you're referring to my favorite strategy game, Worms 2, but still there never such a version that can travel around outer space...

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:27 am
Profile WWW

a ROCKET sheep, interspacial, with FTL capabilities and inbuilt coffee machines, a ROCKET sheep, not the popular worms rocket sheep, ROCKET sheep

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 am

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 am
Profile WWW

FTL= Faster than Light

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 am

Young ones these days...sigh

Guess what? Ever saw a shooting star?

It cannot reach the light speed, which is roughly 300,000km/sec, but it got already burned up.

Now if you're talking about a sheep with a FTL capability, all I can expect is just a sheep barbeque party, on the warzone with the frame pilots floating around the space, looking for help since their planes are destroyed...

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:42 am
Profile WWW

ROCKET sheep. it's a biological/mechanical marvell with immense heat resistance capabilities, and it doesn't barbecue, it roasts, if possible.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 am

Your imagination is already flying away, even farther from Heaven and Hell likes...

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 am
Profile WWW

That made no sense, that right there

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 am

So does your imagination...

Nope,

This is for real, where did you get those irrational, so called "Rocket sheep" specifications ?

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:52 am
Profile WWW

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:55 am

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 am
Profile WWW

It's the cult thing, we have to put each others ideas out there

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am

I believe that we're not talking about any cults here.

Back to Cult of Mint recruitment forum...

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 am
Profile WWW

It's all related thats why, encyclopedia is a cultist, and high ranking too, and i'm open minded, so enevitably, his idea for ROCKET sheep, would make it's way into the cult hierarchy
I only noticed, usually The Odd Man, takes over every post, but instead, someone took it over from him

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:14 am

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 am
Profile WWW

I just might

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:20 am

And you just MIGHT to write those words...

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:23 am
Profile WWW

One question: where would I write them????
and also, Wikipedia cant do much about it, uncyclopedia would accept this idea and encyclopedia dramatica, would make an entire section dedicated to it... so where would i write it

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 am

Don't write it.

I can even tell you my own crazy fantasies with Apricot (Like marrying and get into bed with her :lol:), and I'll ask the same question.

And thinking that there no such trustful sites to publish these words, deciding to cancel the whole thing might be the best idea.

Accept the reality that no one likes to hear such nonsense things in a serious forum.

-----
Pepper.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:39 am
Profile WWW

SERIOUS!?!?!?!?!?!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next