[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GAIII
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 GAIII 

Post Re: GAIII

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:02 am
Profile WWW

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm

And this, Oddy boy, is why I will always triumph, a malicious intent doesn't mean evil, it means MALICIOUS.
Evil is commiting malign acts without any valid reason. Unless you're Hazama.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:06 am

No, its commiting acts with malicious intent (If you randomly assault an elderly person, and you wind up fixing their back instead of causing serious injuries, then you had malicious intent, but by some fluke did something helpful instead).

Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:33 pm

......I just said that.....It was a malign act, with unexpectd results......

Geez, pay attention in class.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:20 am

So conclusion, if you knowingly attempt to do harm, you are evil, if you accidentally do so, or were trying to help, you are either misguided, or really effed up.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 pm

GAIII; I should be in it, I COULD TEAR THE COUPLE APART!!!!
It would be so DELICIOUS to see Mint suffering as I tear her heart in two, oh sweet, sweet damnation, how beloved are you, you who bring me pleasure at others pain......Oh, orgasmic.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:10 am
But what if my character chose Mint as romantic partner for later? (That doesn't mean it's her, but who knows)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 am

Hey T-O-M is troll food, he obviously doesn't want me to play, though, Mint ain't worthy of ya, aim higher.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 am

You started the cult of mint, remember that...

No, I don't mind if you play, I DO mind if you use abilities not on your character sheet, and blatantly disregard the rules. (I however, do NOT mind if you be a munchkin, or go off the rails...I don't allow marty stews/mary sues though).

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 pm

And it's purpose originally, was to find the people Mint would be lucky to have, not vice versa. Newfag.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 pm

In any case, you can play if you follow the rules of the game, don't create mary sues/marty stews, and don't use abilities not on your character sheet, or objects not on your character sheet.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:13 pm
He's pretty much covered Hazama and his powers.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:04 am

well, mostly when combined with this:

The third I will not allow ever...

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 pm
Are you an idiot, Chris. Hazama is neither a marty stu nor a mary sue. He'd be described as a lightning bruiser.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:41 am
I say we wait till broccoli collapses then snatch the rights to galaxy angel before its absorbed into another company
got to watch out for Bandai though they have the rights to the anime

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Obviously you didn't get me. WE buy the game rights, and we leave Bandai the anime rights. That is MY plan.
So, before commenting, perhaps you should shut up, and ASK about the current discussion, rather than interjecting without any prior understanding.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:51 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:05 am
Profile WWW

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:16 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next