[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Who is your favorite angel?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next
 Who is your favorite angel? 

Post Re: Who is your favorite angel?
You work it out sherlock

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm
(Your shooting who?)

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 pm

LUNA!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 am

Pedophile!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 am

Surviving the Hadoken is impossible, you are now dead...IM NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU, IM TRYING TO NUKE YOU!!!
*Black Mage casts Bolt 9 at Luna*

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

*Absorbed* I am a magician n00b, you can't magic me. (Luna)

No, but I can anihilate you. (Les the Aviators)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 am

Ice 9 is so powerful it will FREEZE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN A BLOCK OF ICE...now the electric equivilant...(um black mage is a nexus, thats a PURE MANA WELL...he is one of the universe's sources of mana...he is its SPAWN point...he outranks you in magic...by far...)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 am

Hilariously, Luna is also a nexus..... (Les the Aviators)

Damn right child rapist (Luna)

DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK!? (Les the Aviators)

N-No Les, sir (Luna)

Damn straight bitch! (Les the Aviators)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

Well crap...its rare they are sentient...its pretty evident black mage is a nexus of evil energies...which also means he has infinite mana (since the god who was acting as his avatar unlocked his power for him)...and im not a pedophile, but black mage is obsessed with evil...and he has blue magic, ivf you cast spells at him, he learns the spell...so....um this is me qoting him"This calls for a celebration, I neeed to invent a whole new attrocity for this. I wonder if there si a way to rape AND pillage with one hand!" I suggest Luna run if she doesn't want to be stabbed and/or raped...(oh and he can absorb evil, so he could easily render les useless, or possibly assimilate him, WITHOUT him being taken over by Les...hes done it at least twice...)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

That clone was a corrupt copy. I am Lawful Pure. I GO BEYOND GOOD, I am actually the source of heroism, and honor. And biscuits.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 am

Ah, okay then...even still he is dead...and his life goal is to destroy the universe...which he can now do...problably...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

I took over the legions of heaven, so I'm equally powerful (Mine is from 2 universes, double heaven)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 am

Yeah, the gods are afraid of him though...and hes now also a blue mage...
ps...yup hes raping luna...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

Mr. lack mage, that's Sena..... (Luna)

FIEND, UNHAND THAT YOUNG MAN (Les)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:23 am

Hes doing it with tentacles composed of pure evil...which are normally used for violent stabbing...um...
yeah like this

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am

That is still Sena......(Luna)

I TOLD YOU FIEND, UNHAND THAT BOY!!!! *UBER FIGHTER MODE!!!!!* (Les)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 am

That is uber fighter he is stabbing in the pic...who can blcok any attack and killl anything htat bleeds...and he died...but the omnipotent wizard who became the semi finalboss (though apparently that was supposed to be black mage...) revived him...and thief...fighter is actually good, but he is too stupid to realize black mage is evil...and will defend him with his life...even though black mage wants to killl him...
plus now you have to face the
HELLDOKEN!!!

in retrospect he might be the one that took fake les' shards' power away...
oh and his last name is "Evilwizardington"

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:53 am

I AM NOW ONE WITH ANON!!!!!!
*Anony-fighter mode, engage.*
I SHALL NOT FORGIVE
I SHALL NOT FORGET
EXPECT ME

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 am

Um if you fight him, the ensuing battle will destroy the universe anyway...and he can overthrow gods...and now hes tentacle raping luna AND sena...if I sent him to the tentacle universe...for one thing, hed prboably just rape htem...or keep them as PETS...plus he would then learn the spell to send people there...he would LOVE that spell...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:02 am

Something tells me you don't know the anon........

Ummm.... Mr Mage, that's Platinum.............(Luna)

Derp, Luna is.........rapeproof, in a way, most tentacles are frightened of her.
Anon is actually more powerful than Black Mage anyhow, since anon was Black Mage creator, we also invented Hell, Heaven, Good and Evil, and Magic. BM is doomed.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:05 am

But black mage invented moot who invented 4chan...who invented anon...we have a paradox here...now hes tentacle raping everythign...and upon hereiaring her he located her...and is trying to stabrape her...he also invented rule34, so NOTHING is rape proof, when it cmoes to him.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:08 am

Actually, Moot never existed, Moot is ALSO from my universe.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 am

He has managed to TENTACLE RAPE THE UNIVERSE ITSSELF before...so...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:15 am

Dude, stop with the whole "UH, IT S BLACK MAGE, IM GONNA ACT LIKE HES COOL< DERRRRRR" SEriously, now you're just getting annoying.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next