[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Request: (Galaxy angel II script translation)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Request: (Galaxy angel II script translation) 

Post Request: (Galaxy angel II script translation)
Now before you misunderstand the request and reply please let me clarify a few stuff, I am not asking for the game to be patched or anything complicated code-wise like that, I am just asking for a written translated script of the first GAII's script(in a text file/files like notepad or something) so I(and other potential guys who have the game but don't know japanese) can read it while playing the game(of course I'd rather the english text would be at the game itself but if it's too hard and/or requires too much time then just the script in a text file is enough).

oh,and it doesn't have to be aroduc, anyone who can speak english and japanese is more than good enough really,I know it sounds complicated, but if anyone here can translate the game could you please translate it and upload the script translation for us to download(if I am not the only one who wants this) and thanks in advance.(off topic: btw sorry for my inactivity)

Edit: To be more specific, the game I am talking about is Galaxy Angel II Zettai Ryƍiki no Tobira

Edit2: I'd really rather not have to resort to machine translation like AGTH or something.

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 am

Post Re: Request: (Galaxy angel II script translation)
...I knew someone will be begging for it after that OCR thread.
And I hope someone would be patient enough to cover at least 4000 lines to do this.

-----

What about the translation notes? Just let the translators discard them or put them somewhere, maybe in the text file or in this thread?

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Profile WWW

preferably in the text file(s) at the parts where they need to be brought up (to prevent them from being spoilers or something), like between brackets next to a line or something.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:50 pm

I've done a similiar thing, and trust me. IT CAN GET VERY MESSY

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

pretty pretty please give it another try,even if it's for the first few lines, the fact that the main character has voice acting now(more than tact in the previous trilogy), and that the characters have mouth movement made me even more wanting for a translation.

edit: sorry for sounding pushy, maybe I can help out by giving an example of how to do it in an unmessy way.

edit2: ,(if anyone has better ideas and/or want it to be written in a different way, please share your opinion.)

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 am

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:11 am

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 am

No problem.
As for choices, I'd do the more like( G:Good Choice, N:Neutral, B:Bad Choice) and you just read from the script and associate them.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

I'd rather you'd not mark them G,N or B in the translation so that I wouldn't know which choice would impress the girl(s) before I choose, I know that I can save/load if I screw up and try again, but I always like to act as if it's a one chance choice and it feels great when I get it right from the first time(when i dunno which choice is the good one before hand so please no spoilers about that on the translation.), especially if it's something as unpredictable as the "should I let the angels rest or keep them on stand by?" question in the first GA game.

Don't worry,We aren't stupid people, stuff like "longest sentence/shortest sentence" or "the one that contains two question marks" are more than good enough for us to know which translation goes to which choice.

same for rooms,simple stuff such as "floor 1 top left" or "floor 3 farsest right" is more than good enough to know which room has which dialogue(no need to even tell us the name of each room),maybe I'll also write and download how I want the patrolling thingy to be written, in the meantime you can just write till the patrolling sequence if you want.

edit: Ok,I am done, , also unlike in the example as I have already said in this post, naming the files stuff like "block 3, middle bottom room" is more than good enough.

edit2: so how's the progress, how far did you go with the translation?(or were you unable to even start the game?)

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]