[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Aphrodisia CS'
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Aphrodisia CS' 

Post Aphrodisia CS'
Alrighty then boys and girls, here's how it goes.
You give name, age, stats, skills, weapon skills, strengths, weaknesses, backstory(optional), ancestry (ultra optional), equipment.
And if you don't give, you don't get, or, I choose for you, and you know how mean I can be.
So remember kiddies, when you sign up to play this, you better be ready to give ALL the information you want in game.
Also, Magic is NOT a trait you can start with, it requires a superhero style accident, like falling into a new unknown substance.
Just for Buliels sake
As for stats, each stat starts off at ten, you have 32 (I like 32 point builds) stat points to spend.

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 am

Post Re: Aphrodisia CS'
OHkay, so, to clarify, this may or may NOT end up in true d'n'd style with monsters, I'll allow leniency for things such as inter dimensional attacks, aliens or demons, AS LONG AS 1.you provide a reasonable explanation as to why this is happenning and 2.If demonic, you explain what type, Catholic, Hindu, Norse, Whatever, explain which type and you're pretty likely to be met halfway, AT LEAST.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 am

Also, I'm breaking the rules in A MASSIVE WAY, by having ME(My REAL name) in game.
Now, once you get approved, you start off in either A.a bar, for true RPG'rs or B. Your house, for THIS type of RPG'r.
You specify.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:15 am

Now, my sheet

Name: Andrew Sheed
Stats:
Strength: 13
Intellect: 18
Wisdom: 16
Dexterity: 14
Constitution: 15
Charisma: 16

Flaws:
Paranoid Schizophrenic: Not necessarily a flaw, but, at times, is overly cautious (Decreases dexterity by 5 (Occasionally applicable))
Pedophile:"People don't trust me, all because I looked at that little girl wrong....." (minor distrust by any who know)

Strengths:
Australian: Endurance is the name of the game (Increases constitution by 3)
Gift of the Gab:You kissed the blarney stone (Charisma +5)
Charming, well dressed and youthful: Society smiles on those who bathe, are well spoken and dress nicely. (Charisma +3)

Ultra Cynic: "Love, so simple a word, so bullshit is its existence.
Loe is merely a fanciful term cooked up by the rich ruling class so that they could sell inferior goods to "love-struck" people. Nowadays, love is "supposedly" what most of my friends and other teens feel,.
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!! It's not LOVE you arogant piss faced little wieners, it's goddamn motherfuckin' infatuation, and I can prove it. Let me stab the one you "love", If it is truly love, you'll jump in and take the knife and probably die, but, as I said, it''s not love, so you'll all be too chicken shit scared to move in case I kill you too. You're all so blinded by "love" that you can't see the bullshit storm the companies who promote "love" are creating.
Get it RIGHT, people, all it is is chemical and physical attraction, nothing more."(wisdom +5)

Merits
Celtic Descent: Damn Romans (Feels nae fear)

Equipment:
1xWaist coat, black
1xpair of trousers, black
1xlong sleeved shirt, grey
1xtie, purple

Weapon Profiencies:
Learnt:
Knife
Unarmed

Able to Learn:
Sword
Rifle
Handgun

Backstory:
Born in 1995, Andrew was no-one of any important descent, but, he proved himself someone who could create importance by displaying higher than average ntelligence and an incredible aptitude for language and math.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 am

You need to put all the information you intend to use on teh character sheet anyway...(If it isn't on the sheet, and you didn't get it from teh game itsself....you don't have it)

Er genre please?

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Depends on who YOU are, it could be slice of life, modern warfare, occult ritual gone wrong. As long as you expand and eplain.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:17 am
Profile WWW

No, actually, I spent alot of time studying knife fighting techniques.
And sure, as long as you DON'T USE MY NAME.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:18 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:22 am
Profile WWW

I refuse to use ANY wepon which isn't sleek, smooth, dangerous and sexy.
Which EXACTLY what this isn't

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:26 am

Name: Chris
Stats:

Flaws:
Sometimes comes across as offensive, when not intending to.
Has poor penmenship.
Strengths:
Has proficiency in math and science, particularly in engineering. (+5 intelligence)
Is very good with out of the box thinking. (+5 wisdom where applicable)
Merits:
Is a 3rd degree red belt in dang soo do. (+5 dexterity)
Is very heat resistant.
Knows how to drive a car.
Equipment:
1x red oak staff
1x nunchuku
1x scrimitar
3x sword
4x pocket knife
1x sunglasses
1x jeans
1x pair of black boots
1x pair of socks
1x black shirt
1x trenchcoat
1x welding mask (not equipped)
1x pair of black gloves
1x black (colored) belt
1x martial arts uniform
Weapon Profiencies:
Learnt:
Staff.
Nunchucks.
Dang Soo Do (A korean martial art (In particular, the one which Chuck Norris adapted to create his martial art)).

Able to Learn:

Sword
Rifle
Hand gun
Bazooka
Knife
Machine gun
Gatling gun

Backstory:
Born in 1995, Chris has asperger's syndrome, as well as adhd, resulting in poor penmenship, but above average intelligence, with excellent mathematical and scientific prowess.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Sorry, not approved.
You need to tell me WHERE you start.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 am

Not sure at how I'm going to play this kind of game, but I'll just try to make a character sheet.

Name : Batara

Stats :

Flaws :
Glitchy mind : Very unresponsive at some situations. (-7 Dexterity)
Random loss of consistency : Occasional rapid change of heart. (-5 Constitution)
Bad childhood : Traumatized. (-2 at Wisdom and Constitution)

Strengths :
Multilingual mathematician : Spread the calculations worldwide! (+4 Intelligence)
South East Asian : Simple, yet anonymous. (+2 Constitution)
Living Barricade : Defensive stats at max. (+3 Strength)

Merits :
Bloodline of War Veterans : You get the idea. (+3 Wisdom where applicable)
Farmer's tough living : Push hard! (+5 Strength)
Underbone racer : Heh. (+3 Dexterity)

Equipment :
1x Hoodie
1x Track pants
1x Long staff
1x Knife
1x Sickle
1x Pair of sneakers

Weapon proficiencies :

Learnt :
Unarmed
Long Staff
Knife
Handgun

Able to learn :
Sniper rifle
Battle rifle
Submachine gun
Grenade launcher

Backstory :

Born in 1995, brought the same disorders to life like the rest of Tri-Force, still had no excuse to live a tough life as any South East Asians deserve. Usually mistaken as a nigger (Racist people everywhere...you know what's next. Heh). Then things started to change after months of riots and job upgrades.

Starting place : My own house (Oh, a rice field?)

-----
Pepper.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 am
Profile WWW

Welcome Aboard.
Just so you know, the game only has to HAVE sex as a central point, it doesn't have to BE the story, as long AS sex is in there.(And I don't mean it has to be the act, general sexuality, say, the sole male survivor after an unusual disease makes all men sterile or some such.(tehehe, Sliders))

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:20 am

-----
Pepper.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:25 am
Profile WWW

Note: you can only Carry one heavy weapon/one medium weapon and one light weapon/ three light weapons. Everything else must be stored somehow. Even if you have a camel carrying them for you, as long as YOU only carry the amounts you're allowed.P.s. High strenght does NOT effect your qweapon carrying abilities, it only effects melee damage, and how many provisions you can bring (Excluding weaponry and clothing)

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:36 am

DON'T BUTT INTO MY THREADS!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 am

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 am

TITS OR GTFO

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:06 am
FINE!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 am

......you actually did it

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 am

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 am

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Don't question my judgement.
Also, your either in the stip club or in a tank, not both.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next