[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA roleplaying character sheets.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 GA roleplaying character sheets. 
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:06 pm

*facepalm* that was of messing with cs' in order to prove what a useless dm you are.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm

I will be lieninient with derailment and such (really, if there were any rails, I probably wouldn't be starting a campaign here), but I WILL make you follow the rules. (If you don't like my dming, then why are you here? Further, so far All I have done is attempt to make it so the other pc can get off the planet, meanwhile you try and take the plot into your own hands, starting rebel organizations which don't exist, repurposing my planets before they even get used, attempt to blow up the bar containing other pcs, and try and derail the driver's test. Seriously, Im not a useless dm, your just purposefully trying to be an ass, stop trying to derail the story when IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE RAILS (Further how could you possibly know if I were a useless dm? at least Im actually HERE)).
(Now stop being insane, and stop trying to insert living deus ex machina into the campaign, before I pull a "Rocks fall, ONLY LESTER dies.")

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 pm

You have NO idea how pitiful you just sounded. As it is, you just proved of right. DM Only controls the present. The past, such as forming a rebel army or being the role survivor of a massacre are not DM jurisdiction. :twisted: further proof of concept.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Post Just a friendly reminder.
Play nice, or don't play at all.
Rule 20 still applies.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 am
Profile WWW

Post N-Force Admin Say
Iiniku Ushijima is
UNBELIEVABLY SEXY!!

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 am

The setting, plot, and anything NOT on your character sheet (as far as backstory goes (Yes, if you don't have it on your character sheet, you have no backstory)) is decided by the dm.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Tell me child, Have you EVEN READ the D'n'D rule books?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 pm

I know the rules well enough, plus, this is homebrew rules. (And I do know that you can use a backstory to get skills, but, only if its written down beforehand).

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Sorry, but unless you've read an ACTUAL d'n'd manual I can't take you seriously, otherwise, I'm afraid your mother sucks dwarf cock.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 pm
Well, I do know one thing. Increasing 1 stat per level would make a character too godly. Imagine a lvl 20 with 38 dexterity or 38 strength or 38 constitution. In one game I currently play, my DM homebrewed that each 4 levels, you could increase 2 stats by 1. You must choose 2 different stats, it could not be the same one.

Since

-We are in the future
-We don't really have any classes

If we want to prevent 1-shotting, what we could do is:

You start with (constitution + 2) hp. Each level would give you ((constitution / 3) + 1) hp.

That would eliminate the random part AND eliminating the need for classes.

Last edited by Buliel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:51 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 pm
Hiijacked the thread with Blazblue?
And he actually does have proof, Chris.
Any good DM wouldn't cut slack, he'd have the character die.
See, you are, although an odd DM, an undeniably shitty dm.
You're really more of a narrator.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 am
I see multiple things here:

- It is a very difficult campaign to do. (how do you calculate ship battles and weapon damages in and out of ship?)
- Attempting to blow up an inn with objects not listed in the character sheet didn't result in a character death. DM only prevented the character to blow up the inn.
- There was few players on the campaign. (killing the character and leaving only 1 person to play would be boring. I don't like to be the only one to play a campaign.)

If we had more players, killing the character for stupid actions is more of an option than when you only have 2 players.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am

I think I regret trying to participate in this rp.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 am

Too late Buliel, I already quit.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 am

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Awwwwww, too bad. By killing me, you made your thread useless.
Have fun playing by yourself Buliel. :twisted:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm

No, I removed the marty stew.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Well, T-O-M has vanished, so, Buliel, if you wish to make any modifications, do so.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next