View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 pm



Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 GA roleplaying character sheets. 
Author Message
Yeah.
User avatar
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
The odd man wrote:
So, why do you have 2 characters?


This. You can't control one of the main heroes and main villains at the same time.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:06 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
*facepalm* that was of messing with cs' in order to prove what a useless dm you are.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
I will be lieninient with derailment and such (really, if there were any rails, I probably wouldn't be starting a campaign here), but I WILL make you follow the rules. (If you don't like my dming, then why are you here? Further, so far All I have done is attempt to make it so the other pc can get off the planet, meanwhile you try and take the plot into your own hands, starting rebel organizations which don't exist, repurposing my planets before they even get used, attempt to blow up the bar containing other pcs, and try and derail the driver's test. Seriously, Im not a useless dm, your just purposefully trying to be an ass, stop trying to derail the story when IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE RAILS (Further how could you possibly know if I were a useless dm? at least Im actually HERE)).
(Now stop being insane, and stop trying to insert living deus ex machina into the campaign, before I pull a "Rocks fall, ONLY LESTER dies.")

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
You have NO idea how pitiful you just sounded. As it is, you just proved of right. DM Only controls the present. The past, such as forming a rebel army or being the role survivor of a massacre are not DM jurisdiction. :twisted: further proof of concept.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile
Faux Moderator

Location: Main Server
Post Just a friendly reminder.
Play nice, or don't play at all.
Rule 20 still applies.

_________________
Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.


Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 am
Profile WWW
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post N-Force Admin Say
Iiniku Ushijima is
ImageUNBELIEVABLY SEXY!!

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 am
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
The setting, plot, and anything NOT on your character sheet (as far as backstory goes (Yes, if you don't have it on your character sheet, you have no backstory)) is decided by the dm.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Tell me child, Have you EVEN READ the D'n'D rule books?

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
I know the rules well enough, plus, this is homebrew rules. (And I do know that you can use a backstory to get skills, but, only if its written down beforehand).

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Sorry, but unless you've read an ACTUAL d'n'd manual I can't take you seriously, otherwise, I'm afraid your mother sucks dwarf cock.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 pm
Profile
Yeah.
User avatar
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Well, I do know one thing. Increasing 1 stat per level would make a character too godly. Imagine a lvl 20 with 38 dexterity or 38 strength or 38 constitution. In one game I currently play, my DM homebrewed that each 4 levels, you could increase 2 stats by 1. You must choose 2 different stats, it could not be the same one.

Since

-We are in the future
-We don't really have any classes

If we want to prevent 1-shotting, what we could do is:

You start with (constitution + 2) hp. Each level would give you ((constitution / 3) + 1) hp.

That would eliminate the random part AND eliminating the need for classes.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Buliel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.



Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm
Profile
Faux Moderator

Location: Main Server
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Lester Killderros wrote:
Sorry, but unless you've read an ACTUAL d'n'd manual I can't take you seriously,

Hold on, is there even anyone who takes a small bit of jabber in this sub-forum seriously?
Lester Killderros wrote:
otherwise, I'm afraid your mother sucks dwarf cock.

And we are afraid at the fact that you're a fire starter.
Calm down.

_________________
Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.


Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Rico S wrote:

Lester Killderros wrote:
otherwise, I'm afraid your mother sucks dwarf cock.

And we are afraid at the fact that you're a fire starter.
Calm down.

look at my avatar, that was the expression on my face when I read that. I don't need calm down, T-O-M does. :twisted:

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Lester Killderros wrote:
Rico S wrote:

Lester Killderros wrote:
otherwise, I'm afraid your mother sucks dwarf cock.

And we are afraid at the fact that you're a fire starter.
Calm down.

look at my avatar, that was the expression on my face when I read that. I don't need calm down, T-O-M does. :twisted:

First, if this were dnd, we would be using dice.
second, nope, Im still calm. Offending me is..essentially impossible...

Buliel wrote:
Well, I do know one thing. Increasing 1 stat per level would make a character too godly. Imagine a lvl 20 with 38 dexterity or 38 strength or 38 constitution. In one game I currently play, my DM homebrewed that each 4 levels, you could increase 2 stats by 1. You must choose 2 different stats, it could not be the same one.

Since

-We are in the future
-We don't really have any classes

If we want to prevent 1-shotting, what we could do is:

You start with (constitution + 2) hp. Each level would give you ((constitution / 3) + 1) hp.

That would eliminate the random part AND eliminating the need for classes.

Alright, will be implemented. (Especially since we haven't completed any quests yet, or done anything else to get exp)
And no lester, there are not "Psuedo dms" when the campaign sucks, everyone just leaves...

You still have absolutely no evidence with which to conclude that I am a shitty dm.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 pm
Profile
Kinda startled
User avatar
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Hiijacked the thread with Blazblue?
And he actually does have proof, Chris.
Any good DM wouldn't cut slack, he'd have the character die.
See, you are, although an odd DM, an undeniably shitty dm.
You're really more of a narrator.


Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 am
Profile
Yeah.
User avatar
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
I see multiple things here:

- It is a very difficult campaign to do. (how do you calculate ship battles and weapon damages in and out of ship?)
- Attempting to blow up an inn with objects not listed in the character sheet didn't result in a character death. DM only prevented the character to blow up the inn.
- There was few players on the campaign. (killing the character and leaving only 1 person to play would be boring. I don't like to be the only one to play a campaign.)

If we had more players, killing the character for stupid actions is more of an option than when you only have 2 players.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: US
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
I think I regret trying to participate in this rp.

_________________
It's funny because I still haven't completed all the routes.


Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Too late Buliel, I already quit.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 am
Profile
Kinda startled
User avatar
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Weaht wrote:
I think I regret trying to participate in this rp.

I'd never even try.
It's impossible to keep up with these guys.


Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Hayama wrote:
Hiijacked the thread with Blazblue?
And he actually does have proof, Chris.
Any good DM wouldn't cut slack, he'd have the character die.
See, you are, although an odd DM, an undeniably shitty dm.
You're really more of a narrator.

I only have two pcs, I have to be SOMEWHAT leniant...however, I did kill him.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Awwwwww, too bad. By killing me, you made your thread useless.
Have fun playing by yourself Buliel. :twisted:

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
No, I removed the marty stew.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
The odd man wrote:
I will be lieninient with derailment and such (really, if there were any rails, I probably wouldn't be starting a campaign here), but I WILL make you follow the rules. (If you don't like my dming, then why are you here? Further, so far All I have done is attempt to make it so the other pc can get off the planet, meanwhile you try and take the plot into your own hands, starting rebel organizations which don't exist, repurposing my planets before they even get used, attempt to blow up the bar containing other pcs, and try and derail the driver's test. Seriously, Im not a useless dm, your just purposefully trying to be an ass, stop trying to derail the story when IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE RAILS (Further how could you possibly know if I were a useless dm? at least Im actually HERE)).
(Now stop being insane, and stop trying to insert living deus ex machina into the campaign, before I pull a "Rocks fall, ONLY LESTER dies.")

anyone else notice the sudden and hilarious hipocrisy in this bitch sesh?
Oh, and for the record. You REALLY suck as a dm.

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!
SHISHIGAMI RANGER GO!!
GO, GO POWER RANGERS!
GO, GO POWER RANGERS!
GO, GO POWER RANGERS, YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS!!

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Lester Killderros wrote:
The odd man wrote:
I will be lieninient with derailment and such (really, if there were any rails, I probably wouldn't be starting a campaign here), but I WILL make you follow the rules. (If you don't like my dming, then why are you here? Further, so far All I have done is attempt to make it so the other pc can get off the planet, meanwhile you try and take the plot into your own hands, starting rebel organizations which don't exist, repurposing my planets before they even get used, attempt to blow up the bar containing other pcs, and try and derail the driver's test. Seriously, Im not a useless dm, your just purposefully trying to be an ass, stop trying to derail the story when IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE RAILS (Further how could you possibly know if I were a useless dm? at least Im actually HERE)).
(Now stop being insane, and stop trying to insert living deus ex machina into the campaign, before I pull a "Rocks fall, ONLY LESTER dies.")

anyone else notice the sudden and hilarious hipocrisy in this bitch sesh?
Oh, and for the record. You REALLY suck as a dm.

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!
SHISHIGAMI RANGER GO!!
GO, GO POWER RANGERS!
GO, GO POWER RANGERS!
GO, GO POWER RANGERS, YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS!!

Im going to clarify. I don't mind the rails not being followed, UNLESS you do it on purpose for the sole purpose of being a dick.

How would you know, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED SERIOUSLY YET.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
Well, T-O-M has vanished, so, Buliel, if you wish to make any modifications, do so.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.