[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA Roleplaying Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 GA Roleplaying Thread. 

Post Re: GA Roleplaying Thread.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Last edited by Buliel on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 am

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 am
(OOG: One question, do lost technologies contain magic? If so, Ragna might be able to attempt identifying some lost technologies once he is able to cast some spells.)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah, some LT do contain Magicks.
Guess you could pull that.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:42 am
*Goes to get results and license from the front desk*
(OOC: To go to planet Nithra, I'd need to borrow a ship or enter into one, right?)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:54 pm

*The clerk takes the paper work and hands you a license*
"Take this to the shipyard near here, and let the owner scan the license, the Empire has brought in a new incentive for new drivers called 'Reach for the Sky' and it provides any young driver with a free one man transport ship."
(OOG:You have NO money right now, and besides.....Transbaal mass produces ALL sorts of ship, they would do something like this, incentive to fly....and thus, join the military, clever innit?)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 pm
"Got it."
*goes to the shipyard*

(OOG: I've updated my items list in the GA character sheet thread. I added the licence in the items list.)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 pm

*The license is approved without a hitch*
"Well, your new ship will be waiting at the launch pad, legally speaking, you need thirty hours behind the wheel before interplanetary travel is legal, and most new drivers want to take it out for a spin right away, so head through the lot, and turn right when you hit the toilet block, you can't miss the lauch pad"
(OOG: Add a new inventory section Called Ship Hangar to avoid confusion, and it, unlike your normal inventory, is limited to 10 ships, unless you buy an estate with a hangar)

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 am
"Ok, thanks for the information."
*Goes to the launch pad*

(OOG: The Ship Hangar equipment is where it contains the ships I have, right?)

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:51 am

*You find the ship waiting on the pad, it's already in launch position. All you have to do is start it up and fly*
(OOG:Yes, that inventory section is where ships are stored, but note that unless you are near a launch pad on the same planet as your hangar,, you can only use the ship you have with you)

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 am
*Goes inside the ship and starts up the engine*

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:47 am

*The Engines roar to life and the shipyard owners voice crackles over the speakers, "Your paperwork has gone through, and you're cleared for launch."*

Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm
*Launches the ship*

(OOG: So, thirty hours behind the wheel before travelling between planets... Btw, in case of being under attack, how well is this ship able to fight?)

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:07 am

(Ship is an effective one on one fighter, but against a group, or a heavy ship. Your only hope is speed and manouverability, because more than say two standard fighters, and you're fucked sideways(Don't worry too much, I won't pit you against anything too tough once you get your thirty hours))
*The ship responds to your commands with ease, and you begin a quest*
Quest Details:
Name:Thirty Hours
Details: To allow interplanetary travel. You must have flown for approximately thirty hours
Rewards: 500 Gala(GA Currency in the anime)
Interplanetary Travel Liscense.
Access to public Hangar 18(10 ship storage)

Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:37 am
*I test some movements and stuff related to speed and manoeuvrability for now.*

Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 am

*A voice blares over the speakers, "Get a move on, you're not the only one who wants to get moving!"*

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 pm
(OOG: Move where? Currently, am I still in the planet or slightly outside it? I was thinking I was already outside testing some movements.)

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 pm

(You won't need to test the ships while in atmosphere. Only in space because the planet has SKYSCRAPERS and A TRAFFIC FLOW!)

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:58 pm
(OOG: Ok. Though, where do I need to move?)

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 pm

(Either to your Persoal Hangar(1ship) or into traffic for our first few hours.)

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 pm
(OOG: Well, since I just started, for the first few hours, I will go into the traffic.)

*Travels to the traffic so that I can get used to it.*

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm
(OOG: So what do I need to do in the traffic? Do like we usually do IRL with cars, except with ships?)

Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 am

Pretty much.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next