[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA Roleplaying Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 GA Roleplaying Thread. 

Post GA Roleplaying Thread.
I will be DMing this time, and I DO need the standard amount of exp between level ups...

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Post Re: GA Roleplaying Thread.
Let it be known, I will allow almost anything, as long as you explain HOW you intend to do it...I intend to have any and all npcs react to you based on reputation you have with them...and previous encounters...like if you loot the bar, don't expect the bartender not to call the police as soon as you come back...if you do something serious enough, or enough minor crimes, the king may send the army after you...

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 pm

(Like in all rpgs) You start in a bar..., everything is made of chrome.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 am

At the moment, you are sitting in a chair, you haven't ordered anything yet, and some of the patrons are standing on one of the tables, singing...

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 am
( I gotta go sleep IRL, it's way past midnight and I didn't get much sleep.)
(Btw, in which planet are we? What is allowed and what is not allowed?)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 am

Which planet...hm...lets go with that one that was a popular tourist destination...the one that
as I said before, you can do pretty much anything, as long as it doesn't require magic you haven't learned, or defy physics in ways you can't yet defy them in...
You have complete freedom of actions, up to and including userping the king, hijacking the white moon, attacking the black moon with it and fusing them, then waging war on the val-fasq, userpign THEIR leader, stealing the shadow moon, breaking into the NEUE universe, and stealing all THEIR moons, combining them, then absorbing the monstrosity into your physical form to become so powerful that you break the space time continuum, and waging war on dieties if you feel like it...now, succeeding would be difficult, as it would require enough power to defeat the rest of existance, but if you feel like it, and can pull it off...hell you can find chuck norris and challenge him to a showdown if you want...just figure out how, or gain enough power to do so...

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:03 am
*I ask at the bartender if there are any news worth noting.*

(Note that my character doesn't have the age for drinking alcohol.)
(Also, what time is it right now?)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:12 pm

*I leave the BAR*
Goddamn military

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm
(Which military?)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Transbaal. I reccomend you don't speak to me......the military might attack you for associating with a war criminal.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 pm
"Hmm, an escaped criminal, eh? What does he look like?"

(Too bad he doesn't have an emblem frame to go to that planet yet.)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 pm

*Under Breath* "SHIT"
*Sprints out of bar*
"Sub-System: 29, ENGAGE!!!!
Black Rapture, Engine Systems Engage, Set Velocity: Maximum, Set Course: Ithon!"

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 pm

GOOOO.
*Fires a missile into the Bar*

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm
*Moves away from where the missile will explode and ducks*

(Quickness and high dex sure helps here.)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

*Flies to Ithor*

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:16 pm
(Are you sure you got the correct alignment? :o)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 pm
"What kind of loser would try to attack a bar?"

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Sub-system 120
Celestial Cleaver
Engage

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 am

Um, Lester, shooting missles at a bar is not a good action...your seriously asking for an alignment change...

And the military now knows where you are, and are in hot pursuit...*They begin firing howitzers...you can see battleships in the distance*

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 am

Celestial Cleaver:
class: sub-system
Effect: rend in timespace allowing rapid transport

And Ithos is a rebel base world. Can't have any Traansbaal dogs sniffing out my menn

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 am
(Well, does my character know the distance between Ithon and this planet? It might be good to know to be able to avoid problems with possible enemies.)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 pm

460,000 Transbaal Light years......give or take 30.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next