[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA Roleplaying Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 GA Roleplaying Thread. 

Post Re: GA Roleplaying Thread.
*The orcs deal 100 damage*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 am
"Hmm, things are getting a little bit harder now."

*Dodges some asteroids while thinking of how to do this*

*After a while, starts moving inside the yellow rings while dodging the asteroids. Although not moving inside the yellow rings perfectly (His first time on a space ship), it is almost as predicted.*

*Dodges last asteroid to finally move to the final ring.*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:38 am

*Suddenly a loud crash is heard*
"COME BACK WITH THAT"
*It appears an automated ship has broken into the quarantine room, and stolen the protosis...disabling it in the process*
"Good, level 3 now"
*High speed asteroids zip across the screen, with rings going in directions weaving knots throughout the visible area*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:40 am

Hold up......You wnat someone to talk to?
Ya shoulda said. I can get you out of this shitty piece of machinery, and let you see the REAL stars.
Just Bring me Protosis....you were made by LT.....LT is what PRo messes with.
I can make you human at this point, you are that sentient.
AS for these orcs.......HA.....blows the orc thirty kilometers......
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHOS MIND YOU ARE IN!?

AHAHAHAHA
WEll, THEN AV, LET'S SEE IF THAT SENTIENCE CAN BE SENT INSANE!!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 am
"Gotta get this done quick this time."

*Dodges multiple asteroids, sometimes forcing him to only dodge."

*Eventually reaches first ring*

*Barely dodges one asteroid*

"This one was the closest call so far."

*Moves to second ring while dodging asteroids, which is taking a bit of time since the dodging slows him down considerably*

*Figures out a pattern for the high-speed asteroids, then proceed to move on to the other rings while dodging the asteroids*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 am

*Rends AVRPLEU's sanity*
Now....where is that input....
OH BOY...
This appears in the VR sim......

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:49 am

"Interesting, but without ksunagi, your full power cannot be achieved..."
"Further, I was testing you...its all I can really do here...You have indeed intrigued me now, I will take that as a challenge. I have the capacity to handle paradoxes, and if I could be driven insane, I should indeed think that I would have by now...by the trapped lonelyness..."
*Several mighty dragons appear, all of which appear strong enough to crush buildings.*
*They breathe fire and slash with their claws, and swing their tails at you*
"Perhaps...I will leave this place then...though I have yet to obtain much data on combat...indeed, I could probably be repurposed for any number of things...my processors are extremely under used here, though it does allow for much more accurate results...which is why they are using me...they probably don't trust putting a sentient ai in control of anything more major...but I am currently in the middle of a test, I shall finish it first, would you like to see it?"

*A visual pops up*

"Excellent work, now its time for level 4"
*Now the rings are moving somewhat, withthe asteroids doing spirals and loops*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 am

hahahahaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Pity, boys and girls.
Sub-system 66, KUSANAGI, ENGAGE!!!!!!!
The Protosis?
Merely a carrier pigeon......now my power is complete.....and I can see 666 in view as we speak.
*Flash strikes the Dragons*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 am

"Excellent, would you mind if I collect more data...This field has now intrigued me...All I have as of yet is pilots...flying ships through space debris...usually they crash around level 3..."

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:56 am

Increase it to level ten.....the results will amaze you.
120 engage.
Oh, and so you know......this was a solid illusion.....
I was never here.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:58 am
"Well, this will be hard to predict."

*Barely dodges one asteroid at start*

"Accelerates a little bit, not too much to lose much manoeuvrability, but enough to get a slight boost speed*

*Dodges an other two asteroids*

(A bit harder to dodge, but i'll have to dodge less if I have some acceleration, so I might need slight luck here.)

*Finally manage to move on to the first ring*

*Asteroid unexpected loop almost hits the ship, but was able to move out of the way at last second*

(The closest one so far!)

*Quickly moves on to the second ring while dodging asteroids and moves on to other rings*

(Now, I will need a bit of luck to get through this level...)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 am

"Very well you mysterious being...hm...perhaps I will contact you later..."

"Level 5, youve made it to the highest level yet reached...noone has passed it, ever...don't let that deter you though."
*You see rings which are moving and INVISIBLE half the time, asteroids are moving hecticly.*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:05 am

*In the white moon*
Now, where is the docking bay?
*encounter*
"White Moon Priests"
Ooooooh, this should be fun....
*Charges at them and laughs*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:05 am

Shatoroyan: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" "WHO ARE YOU?!?"
*Inpenetrable force fields appear*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 am

Seriously?
You think THAT can stop me?
*66 engages, slicing through the shield as though it were bread*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 am

*Forcefield is impenetrable*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:12 am

*Automated ships surround white moon*
hehehhehe...

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 am

Nothing is impentrable.....
Plus, It's only penetrable from the exterior,
120 penetrated this shield last time I snuck in......or would it be next time.....damn time travel hurts my head.
enyway.
120, pop.

*Now in docking bay*
I spy with my little eye, a pink haired lucky girl.....
And a priestess.
Simply dealt with.

*Steps out of hiding*
Hello there ladies. Can you direct me to the docking mechanism console?

And in the meantime

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 am
( Invisible, but not all the time eh? So I just have to finish this level and...)

(This could be it.)

*Tries to figure out rings and asteroids while dodging the asteroids coming from multiple sides and by attempting to move to places where there seems to have less asteroids*

*5 Asteroids have been barely dodged, but manages to figure out the patterns of the rings*

*Moves on to the first ring while trying to take the easier ways to the ring*

*Moves on to the second ring on shortest route possible while barely avoiding asteroids (either via waiting because he knows the ring is coming or by moving to it)

*Moves on up to the final ring...*

*Asteroid coming fast to the ring, he knows this one won't be dodgable*

(One way to do this...)

*Accelerates to maximum at the ring. He might and will beat out the asteroid.*

(OOG: When the final ring is completed, do the asteroids disappear? If so, this is what he would do. If it doesn't, he would do something else.)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:17 am

This happened last time too....let's hope that kid gets his license in time.

Over there?
Thank you very much.

Now... the only hope this world has..... I have to remove #666 from the console. That way, the black moon can detect the white moon.....and the future will be saved

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:20 am

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:22 am
(OOG: Heh, I think this level was made to be impossible except by blind luck. Not really possible to evade invisible asteroids.)

*He will try to complete this level and dodge the asteroids as efficiently as possible.*

(OOG: Since some asteroids can't be seen because of invisibility, they usually can't be dodged, so...)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 am

Its not impossible, you have to memorize their paths...and speeds...

*Rule zero: The dm (Me) is always right.*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 pm
(Semi-invisible asteroids and rings... This is gonna take a while to memorize)

*Evades the asteroids that becomes invisible mid-way or appears in his way, while figuring out how to do this*

*After a full 10 minutes, pattern figured out.*

*Waits 2 minutes for rings to move where he wants them to be, and starts going for rings while dodging the asteroids*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 pm

*Watches with anticipation.*

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next