[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA Roleplaying Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 GA Roleplaying Thread. 
Post Re: GA Roleplaying Thread.
(Well, he is only 15 years old. He did have some trainings, though.)

"Sure."
*Shows ID to Rachel*

"I have done some military trainings, but other than that, I didn't do much jobs. I am one of the few survivors of the massacre."

(The massacre which refers to his past event. It was probably in the breaking news a few months ago.)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 am

Rachel: O_O"...wow...im sorry for your loss...um...anyway, everything seems to be in order...okay, they should get back to you in a week or so...these things DO take time after all....anything else while you are here?"
(Working on the white moon does not garuntee you a license either, so you should probably get that while you are here as well...and considering vanilla is 12, Id say you meet the age limit...) (The auto dealerships can also give you part upgrades...new weapons, engines, etc....)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 am

Here we go............
Activate Dark CoRe 32.......enable sub-system 66
And take me to the place where sub-system 666 is held.
Onward......to the White Moon.

.......Wait......Protosis.......you mean the boy I nearly missiled needs help getting into the white moon eh?
Change opening.......Set course for Rachels Place.
And forge me some documents on the way.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 am
"Well, could I also apply for a licence to drive a space ship?"

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 am

*Yelling*
Hey, Kid!!!!
I heard you needed a Emblem Frame Liscence?
I can't get you one, but I can offer you this Safety Inspectors Warrant, if you understand the EF's, then, you may be able to earn your wings through knowledge.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:51 am
(OOG: I think that's worth an intelligence check VS a bluff check... Very strange timing and other circumstances.)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 am

(Actually, they need the license to drive a basic spacecraft...emblem frames are too rare to have a special license...that would be like putting a license on lost tech, actually, that IS what it would be...)
Rachel: "Right, if you will step into this VR simulation booth, we can get started."
*She points towards an egg shaped recepticle the size of a person, hanging from teh cieling.*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 am

Yeah....Strange.
You gonna take it or not?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 am
To Lester: "I prefer trying instead of just thinking of having the knowledge to do it."

"Well, I'll get this training started."

*Steps into the VR simulation booth*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:04 am

This kid.......
HE's needed for my plan.....
Time for a little Undercover work.

Where is the VR system.
I know this kid from somewhere too.
*Thinking to self*
A hard test would achieve the result I need, so I'm adjusting it.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:04 am

*A visor moves down over your eyes*
????: "Hello, and welcome to the automated virtual reality pilot license exam unit. To start, please grab the controls on your armrests."

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 am

Ah there is the main CPU.
Now.....time to test if this kid is really HIS son.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 am
*Grabs controls on my armrests*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:08 am

AWright.....system has been modified......this kid is doing a test so hard that almost no-one could complete it......Only HIM

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 am

AVRPLEU: "Sir, please step away from my motherboard."
*Several force fields pop up, blocking off the computer.*

AVRPLEU: "Now, to begin, please accelerate."

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:11 am
*Activates acceleration*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 am

Too late CPU.....That virus is going to make you ALOT angrier...
Protosis......were done here......to the White Moon

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 am

AVRPLEU: "You will ahve to try harder than that sir, im a sentient ai, hacking me, is not easy..."
*Wires pop out, the tips crackling with electricity, and swing at you.*
*They grab you, and start electrocuting*

AVRPLEU: "Now, *around you, you see what apears to be outer space* dodge debris, and follow the yellow rings."
*Several rings appear, 3 to the left, turning right, then doing a backwards upper curve, then into a vertical spiral. There are asteroids throughout the course.* LEVEL 1: START!!!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:17 am

Protosis.......Break this Machine.
EYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
120 engage. White Moon

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:18 am

AVRPLEU: "Hm, what is this, lost technology?...it appears...ancient and evil...QUARENTINE!!!...*Claws decend and take protosis, sealing it in another room* Now for you." *Tentacle like wires reach down and attach to your head.* "Now we shall do battle OF THE MINDS...*Your vision fades*
*When it clears up, you find yourself in a white void, though you appear to be able to stand*
"Welcome, to my world"
*Several thousand orcs appear*
*They charge at you, swinging adamant axes, wearing adamant armor.*

Last edited by The odd man on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:21 am
(OOG: My IRL english skills might fail me)

"So, the ship moves with this, and-"

*Dodges an asteroid*

"And that's how we turn a ship. Easy enough."

*Moves inside the yellow rings, dodging some asteroids in the way.*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 am

Sub-system 150 is in you.....AVRPLEU, you just did me a massive favor..
CONSUME!
*Activates the sub-system cores ability to consume AI and information, activating ss 150, and effectively killing ARVPLEU*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:24 am

"No, its in a quarantine room. hahhahhaha, did you think I was stupid enough to put something ancient and dangerous INSIDE MYSELF?!?...you do realize im the GOVERNMENT funded VR test program right?...do you have any idea how much this branch gets funded?"
"Currently the military is on its way to pick it up..."
*The orcs swing at you*

"Good job, now, lets try something a little more complex...to see what classification of liscence you will get, the tests will continuously get harder...which is part of why Im sentient, so I can keep creating more..."
*Before you appears rings going in a patern of forward, sharp left turn, upwards turn, back loop, sprial diagonal forwards right up, down. Asteroids move at medium speed throughout...* LEVEL 2 START!!!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:29 am

The Government don't know what subsystem 150 is.....
Oh, and ARVPLEU........Tick tock.
*Teleports, along with protosis, into the white moon*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 am

"You know though, you're the first person to talk to me directly in a LONG time...im a PILOT LICENSE TEST UNIT...do you have ANY idea how boring it gets here?!? NOONE EVER COMES BACK HERE...even maintanance is rarely needed...noone knows Im sentient hardly, they don't bother to talk while testing, IM SENTIENT FOR GODS SAKE!!! NOONE GIVES A DAMN HOW I FEEL!!!"
*You cannot teleport, as you no longer have the device, and are currently inside your mind..., and don't have a teleporter...though the virus was averted, as the computer immediately recognized it as outside data...and deleted it...its hard to give a sentient ai a virus, when they are LITERALLY the operating system*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next