[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA Roleplaying Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 GA Roleplaying Thread. 

Post Re: GA Roleplaying Thread.
Okay...well that explains why you are wanted...
Edward mumbles something about "damned pirates" and having just "had this place painted"...and then something about lost technology on Lagus...which happens to be just a few planets over...

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 pm
(Well, lost technologies are more interesting than treasures. So, I might head to Lagus, but I'm gonna need some solid plans since a travel ship can't do much if there are enemies.)

(Btw, if I ever get an emblem frame, you know the description I've made on one of the threads.)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Yup, but to get that you will probably have to do one of two things: a.join white moon staff. b.invade white moon and steal one.

He did mention greg's dealership down the street...

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 pm
( I prefer the option of joining white moon. After all, Ragna has an enemy, and he's not gonna let that enemy get away, especially when that enemy is dangerous and plotting against white moon. The enemy was present from his past event.)

(Btw, his enemy is not Hondas Mugara.)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I meant if you want an emblem frame...and then you would have to go through a whole bunch of tests and such...er...do you have a license to pilot a spaceship?...

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 pm
(Licence? Nope, but he did survive the massacre from his past event, and was one of the few to survive, so that might factor as a plus. With his high int, he should be able to know how to pilot very quickly though.)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:00 pm
(Don't forget to change your alignment in the GA character sheet thread.)

(But hey, that means no girlfriend for Hondas Mudara.)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:02 pm

I intend to......AFTER I RETRIEVE THE P PROTOSIS FROM ITHON!!!
*Arrives at Ithon*

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 pm

I haven't come up with items yet, your party member (?) is still in the stages of purchasing a means of getting around the game world, and your TRYING TO GET THE MCGRUFFIN?!? Alright, I guess you can be the current big bad...bit early to introduce you though...but...whatever...wait, why would the mcgruffin be at teh present location of your headquarters...unless you left it there...hm...*A legion of automated ships is attacking the rebel base...*

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Technically, my motives are heroic.....I'm your anti-hero, I intend to stop madness from occuring.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:02 am

Trying to avert the destruction of the black moon I suppose?...
(Eonia's coupe hasn't happened yet)...
(Which means you could derail the whole ga series...incidentally)
(Tact hasn't even met them yet...and won't for some time...(unless you guys interfere somehow...to speed it up, or stop it altogether)...

*The military begin a firefight with the automated ships over Ithon...and haven't detected the rebel base yet...*
*However, it appears someone has broken in, and stolen something...they are fleeing towards the outer rim...)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 am
(So, what are the tests?)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 am

You can take them over at the S.S.P.A
(SpaceShip Pilot's Association)
down the street also...

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 am
*Goes to S.S.P.A*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:28 am

*there are surprisingly few people here, probably because its Tuesday evening, they are probably at work...*
*An accountant waves you over, you can see her nametag says "Rachel"*
Rachel: "Hi, how may I help you?"

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 am

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
MY PROTO.....
Wait....
It doesn't work without subsystem #666 anyhow.....
Let's see how long it takes to return to me.

Oh well.
..........Is that.......
Open Comm Channel.
*Bloop*
Commander Meyers....How wonderful to see you again.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 am
"I'd like to take a test to join white moon."

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 am

Lester: "Huh?...You want to talk to Tact? I'll put him on."
Can be heard in background: "You have a call, you are lucky there is absolutely nothing going on here right now..."
Tact: "Hello?...Oh, hi, haven't seen you in a while..."

Rachel: "Okay, we will need your resume, and your ID please."

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I HAVE YOU NOW, MEYERS!!!!!!!

FEEL THE EFFECTS OF DIS!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 am
(OOG: Resume, eh? It's like a Curriculum Vitae, right? I just want to confirm before doing any actions.)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 am

DANTES INTERVENTION!!!!
*Time Freezes*
Okay......Meyers....Hers what must be done......you MUST prove yourself worthy of taking command of the Elsior.......THE ENTIRE GALAXY DEPENDS ON IT!!!!
END INTERVENTION!!!
Subsystems 42 and 85 engage......

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 am

*The energy emitted disables your ship, you are now floating in space with only the dis keeping you from dying...*

(Standard job application stuff, like previous carriers, experience in any relevant fields, etc...)
(They want to do a background check of course...they aren't going to let just ANYONE up there...)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 am

Protosis, engage......
As for me.
Subsystem 120 engage.....opening......rebel base 150.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:40 am

*The thief is long gone, and the mcgruffin looks like its staring at you...*

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next