[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Petition for More GA
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 501 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Petition for More GA 

Post Petition for More GA
I've decided, by popular demand, to start a petition to get Broccolli to start making GA again.
It's both Cult and personally feulled.
I was crushed when I reached the end of all my GA anime, and will be again, when I reach the end of the trilogy.
If you want to help, just post.
(supply and demand people, if Broccolli sees a profitable increase in they're GA franchise, it may start getting made again. Rule 49: Profit)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:18 am

Post Re: Petition for More GA

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:01 am
Profile WWW
I wish Broccoli never pulled out of the us I wanted to get the rest of the manga ...
They definitely should make another galaxy angel
I mean it is popular in Japan right? I think.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 am

I'm in total agreement with your goals, but I fear they won't pay attention to us.

After all, they didn't even seem to think there was enough of a market internationally to translate the games. We're just lucky Aroduc was both willing and able to translate them.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

This petiton is possible, it just needs lots of support, the 30% they own can be used for whatever Brocolli wants, and they did see potential outside of Japan, the company they were using disapeared while the game was being Translated

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:32 am

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 pm

They could just used Aroduc self-translation and copyrighted it.

Anyway, they need to build the glory of G.A., at least once more.
WHATEVER IT TAKES.

-----
Pepper.

Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 am
Profile WWW

At ANY Cost

Fri May 06, 2011 6:30 am

Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm

My Dinner for the Anime

Sun May 08, 2011 12:55 am

Sun May 08, 2011 10:19 am

Personally, I'm Just wondering at why it's only us four that ever post.
And This is for more games. The games will equal the anime again.

Thu May 12, 2011 1:57 am
Because even if there were a few more people around it's the equivalent of wishful thinking.

Even if it would be nice (it probably isn't happening), I'm pretty practical. So I don't really spend much time posting on things that wouldn't amount to much.

Thu May 12, 2011 3:18 am

It could work. A business with multiple owners has limited liability. So brocolli can do WHATEVER they want with their 30%.
If we were to demonstrate a large enough consumer demand for GA, then they may begin working on more of them.

Thu May 12, 2011 3:45 am
Which is why Broccoli still is in the U.S. right? Wait a minute...

Thu May 12, 2011 4:45 am

That branch closed down due to their translation company taking a dive.
Very Vocal today aren't we?

Thu May 12, 2011 5:07 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu May 12, 2011 6:18 am
Profile WWW
An internet petition? Are you serious? I don't know how many tens of thousands of people would need to sign that for it to be worth Brocoli's time even if everyone who signed actually would buy any new product, which would not be the case.

The whole Galaxy Angel thing has run its course in Japan, anyway. You know why? Because it's a marketing product with shallow appeal that was hammered on until they couldn't get anything out of it anymore. It's finished!

Enjoy the games for their pleasant-enough but uncomplicated stories and the two good seasons of anime comedy that came out of the whole thing and be happy about it.

Thu May 19, 2011 9:13 pm

-----
Pepper.

Fri May 20, 2011 5:45 am
Profile WWW

Fri May 20, 2011 2:52 pm

I agree with Rico S.
It's naught but hope which guides the petition.
And if you're going to be negative, I'm afraid that I have to ask you to either be friendlier. or never post on this topic again.

Fri May 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Fri May 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Six if you count rune

Sat May 21, 2011 1:18 am

Six? Well as far as I know Rune only has one season.

But it's a good thing that someone remembers it :D

-----
Pepper.

Sat May 21, 2011 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 501 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next